Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dijon View Post
    Found it, thanks RickMG! I didn't mind so much having the call duration pop up as a quick tap of the center button made that go away, but having the duration in the call log is great.
    Glad it worked. That Shadowmite is a genius.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Indeed he is!
    Is it strange that my wife refers to herself as a "Treo widow"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dijon View Post
    Found it, thanks RickMG! I didn't mind so much having the call duration pop up as a quick tap of the center button made that go away, but having the duration in the call log is great.

CO SING!!!!!!! (about the call duration being in the call log)

But even though, that call end pop up did get irritating, especially when you try to hang up quickly and make another prompt call.
    Is the call duration supposed to show up the Call Log summary, or just when you highlight a call and press the "Details" button? When I install the Phone_spcs file, the call duration popup screen after the call is gone, but I still don't have the call duration in the Call Log summary.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bobodobo View Post
    Is the call duration supposed to show up the Call Log summary, or just when you highlight a call and press the "Details" button? When I install the Phone_spcs file, the call duration popup screen after the call is gone, but I still don't have the call duration in the Call Log summary.
    Same question here...the call duration screen is gone, but there are no durations in the log or details.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmrisko View Post
    Same question here...the call duration screen is gone, but there are no durations in the log or details.
    Really? I have the duration in the details page, but not the summary page - you have duration in neither? And it seems like others have it in both???
    Who ever made the hack Phone_spcs.prc - Thank you!
    Works great!
    I dont really know how I installed it correctly, by accident Im sure, but it works great.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    transfer the file phone spcs.prc to applications and it will work
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    it worked when i trnsfered to applications, thank you
    I have found that it corrupts my settings. Has anyone else found this? This requires me to do a hard reset and let Hotsync reinstall everything.
    -Lammy
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    I totally forgot about this app and tried installing it again. Everything works perfectly now...thanks so much!

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    if you compare verizon and sprint duration screens after make duration screen working on sprint treo 755 , Verizon has "totals" for total minuts and Sprint has not. can anybody do something about it? thank you.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Hi guys,

I installed this app and it worked great but when I hot sync, it goes back to the way it was. Any thoughts?
    This really helps to solve two annoyances with the 755 - the after call popup and the lack of call durations in the call log. Thank you!
    Brian
    Will it be worth sticking to HP Web OS? I hope so but need to see the right hardware and software.
    does this app take away the speaker phone option in the 755? All of the sudden I can't use speaker phone during a call. Sorry if this has been covered already.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    does this app take away the speaker phone option in the 755? All of the sudden I can't use speaker phone during a call. Sorry if this has been covered already.
    If you're talking about the hack, no, it doesn't interfere with the speaker phone or anything else.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    yeah sorry I think I just experience the headphone jack problem.. the hack actually works well
    I am fairly new to both my Centro and this group.
    I would like 2 say U guys are awesome and thanks in advance 4 any help.
    I have read and tried to follow all the instructions for using shadowmites overlays. Somewhere I went wrong.
    At this point in my ROM I have:
    Phone_SPCS 59K
    Phone_SPCS_enUS 11K
    I have nothing 127 K although that is what I loaded.
    If I try to load one of the test overlays (test6, test6, etc.) it ends up being listed as some garbled mess.
    Can ANYONE help me?
    this is a great app!
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    GREAT HACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    installed it on 1.06 and it worked great.
    gone after upgrading to 1.07.
    installed it again after 1.07 upgrade and it works great!
    Scott K
    PalmPilot -> PalmPilotPro ->
    HandspringNeo w/ Sprint PCS Wireless Digital Link ->
    Treo 755p Blue -> Treo 800w

bmwr606@yahoo.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast