Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Helo everyone! can somebody plz help? I cannot hear anything while charging my 700p. I finally realized it was the charging after making a simple test. I was talking to someone (phone disconnected from charger) and during the conversation i concted the charger, as soon as i connected it the sound dissapeared, and as soon as i disconnceted, the sound returned! Please help i usually have my phone charging in my office and its a waste of time to plug and unplug! =)
    Obviously this shouldn't be. Sounds like you might have a bad unit. Perhaps someone else will chime in that might be familiar with this issue.

Good luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Not enough info. Post-MR? Charging on cradle with headset accessory plug while on BT headset? This may be your problem.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr View Post
    Not enough info
    Yeah, you can't hear or you can't hear your Treo? Can you hear other devices?

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Actually, this just happens with my regular NetBit AC charger, if I use my car charger it will work fine. I do not have a cradle so I find this problem very weird.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Helo everyone! can somebody plz help? I cannot hear anything while charging my 700p. I finally realized it was the charging after making a simple test. I was talking to someone (phone disconnected from charger) and during the conversation i concted the charger, as soon as i connected it the sound dissapeared, and as soon as i disconnceted, the sound returned! Please help i usually have my phone charging in my office and its a waste of time to plug and unplug! =)
    Actually, this just happens with my regular NetBit AC charger, if I use my car charger it will work fine. I do not have a cradle so I find this problem very wierd.