1.    #1  
    Hi, can someone test the Teashark web browser,? its written in Java like Opera Mini.. but when I run it it loads the screen, but freezes then reset the palm.

thanks
    Can you tell me how you were able to even have it start to run on your 700p? I have the 755p and I can not even get it to download from the site (wap.teashark.com)

Thanks
    I downloaded it but its a .jar file. How are you supposed to install?? Are you supposed to install it using the jvm websphere and typing the url there?

On a side note it looks like it does what Opera mini should do which is tabbed browsing and copy and paste. Oh and displaying the full page not straight lines like opera mini4.
    This thing might be interesting if it would fully load.

I downloaded the TeaShark.jar file via OTA to my 700p and installed it.

It loads and as soon as the it opens, it crashes due to missing bitmaps family. No reset loop, just a single crash each time.

Now, TeaShark shows in the default launcher and in Initiate Pro. And it's listed in the Java Midlets list and it's listed in the IBM Java VM in the Prefs panel.

I'm going to see if I can figure this out about the missing bitmap family.

Please do. If it works as well as Operamini4 i might consider running the javasphere and hog up some memory.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Is the wap site down, I can't seem to download OTA. I even tried the non-wap site and still having issues...
    Go to www.teashark.com/

Tap the 'Download Now button, then tap the 'Download' button....

It crashes my Treo no matter if i select hires coords or not
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treotraveler View Post
    Go to www.teashark.com/

Tap the 'Download Now button, then tap the 'Download' button....

Ok how does one install .jar files?
    ^^

Well if you did an OTA download to your Palm Device and selected download to device, Tap the 'Save and Open' button and it will go through the install process. You will get a pop up after install saying something like: AMS Install Successfull.

If you did an OTA download and saved it to your card, and if you have 2 pop email accounts:
    Use Resco Explorer to upload the .jar file to one pop account and send it to and download it to the RAM from the other pop account.

The .jar file will not install properly copying and pasting it into the RAM from your card with Resco Explorer.

If you downloaded to your desktop, hotsync it over to RAM.

Tried it out on my Centro. It renders a page in the top left quarter of my screen for a split second and then promptly crashes my phone.
    Has anyone had any success yet?
    Matty
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    I emailed the the support person they said this is not compatible with 700P, but they are working on making it so...