1.    #1  
    I have a week old Sprint 755P and I would really rather have the Centro. It was a replacement for one I purchased in August so trying to return it on the30 day deal is out. How much do you think I could sell this for? It has been used one week, probably two by the time I sell it. It is in absolutely perfect condition. No scratches at all. I have the box and all packaging. I could even throw in 3 brand new pen stylus and an unopened Clear Touch anti glare screen protector and a 1GB card.
    I just put mine on Ebay starting at 200.00, mine is about 4 months old....

we'll see how it goes...

The 755 retails at 579.99 and yours is brand new so I wouldnt take anything less than ATLEAST 300.00 for it....

GL.
    I'm a Pre gal now
  3.    #3  
    I think I'll call retentions and see if they will give me a good deal on the Centro. Then I can list it. This is the 3rd 755 I've had since August. This one is very solid so far. Never even had a reset yet and I've installed a fair amount of 3rd party apps. I love this phone but I just want a smaller one. I've been carrying these things since the 650 I got in November of 04. I have an extra 2GB micro sd card for the new Centro. Can't wait.
    Just sold my 2 month old 755 on Craigslist for $250. It was in good hape but had a few scrathes on the back (asphalt is a bit*h on the Treo!), and it wasn't listed even one day. I guess I could have gotten more?
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    I just put mine on Ebay starting at 200.00, mine is about 4 months old....

we'll see how it goes...

The 755 retails at 579.99 and yours is brand new so I wouldnt take anything less than ATLEAST 300.00 for it....

GL.
    How long did you list it for? I see it's already ending.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  6.    #6  
    I'm curious. I live in the middle of nowhere. Can I list stuff on Craigs list or is it just for people in large cities? I know I could research it but thought you might be able to save me some time. Thanks.
    I'm curious. I've sold a phone on ebay before. I sold the phone only AFTER purchasing a new one and having the new phone activated, which deactivates the old phone. Is there a way to deactivate a currently active phone and THEN sell it on ebay and worry about reactivating a different/new phone later? I'm sorry in advance if this is confusing.

I read alot about folks selling their current phones on ebay FIRST and using the money they made in that transaction to purchase a new phone. I've always purchased the new phone FIRST activated it and sold the old phone on ebay. Am I mistaken or is there a way to have an active line without an active phone? It would be nice to sell a phone first and then use the money to buy a new phone second as oppose to the other way around...

I'm contemplating selling my 755p, but I'm not sure which phone I want to replace it with until I know how much I can get for it.
    Blackberry 7520 (Nextel)> Palm 700p (Sprint)> Burgundy Palm 755p (Sprint w/sero)> HTC Touch (Sprint w/sero) Apps include: Touchpal, HTC Home Customizer, TCMCP