Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Was trying out AIM messaging on Centro. I noticed that when I send a message from the centro to a different user on a computer it took a few seconds but when I send a message from the Centro to a user on computer it took anywhere from 1 minute to over 2 minutes for the message to get to the computer user. Too slow for a real conversation in my opinion. Any one seen this or have an idea of how to fix it?

Thanks,
    Tom
    This has been my experience too.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Have you tried Toccer on the Centro? Has anyone? What about Mundu? I want a Centro, but I use AIM and MSN a lot for personal and business, and if the Centro can not have a good IM client I can not use it. I have a 700p with Toccer and Mundu and both work excellent.
    I have used Toccer, it loads - but I didn't try to IM anyone.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter M View Post
    Have you tried Toccer on the Centro? Has anyone? What about Mundu? I want a Centro, but I use AIM and MSN a lot for personal and business, and if the Centro can not have a good IM client I can not use it. I have a 700p with Toccer and Mundu and both work excellent.
    The current version of Mundu does not work on the Centro.
    I emailed the support though a few days ago, and they just replied this morning.
    They said that a new version that will work with the Centro will be availiable early next week.
    [=

As of now though, I am using the latest version of Toccer, and it works fine.