Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just did a hard reset to fix other issues I was having after restoring some 700p data/files, so i tried the versamail right off. I can get it to the account creation step, but then I get a database version error. Guess I will wait for the upgrade or for someone else to figure this out.
    yep.
    I can see all the new prc files. But, everything looks the same, and it says it's still the old version. I guess I will hard reset it off the phone. No need using memory for something that doesn't work. Maybe a upgrade from Palm?
    Matty
    i am eager to try but the link isnt working again
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Versamail 4.01 is missing the feature to Active Sync with Exchange. At least I haven't been able to figure it out. If anyone has a solution, let me know! At this point I miss the older version of Versamail for the 755p.
    Quote Originally Posted by stteve View Post
    Versamail 4.01 is missing the feature to Active Sync with Exchange. At least I haven't been able to figure it out. If anyone has a solution, let me know! At this point I miss the older version of Versamail for the 755p.
    It's certainly not missing it.

Just choose EAS when you are setting up an account. I synced my contacts, calendar and email up with mail2web (hosted Exchange) in no time...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by stteve View Post
    I picked up a Centro today and the first thing I did while still in the store was setup my EAS account. Went smooth and my email, calendar, and contacts all came across just fine. Seemed faster than the 755 I had used awhile back.

During the setup of an account, it defaults to pop. Just click on the pull-down and select EAS.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123