1.    #1  
    I have a 755p with a few 3rd party apps.

I like to run with 30mb to 40 mb of free memory as that seems to be a nice sweet spot. Reading this forum, it was noted that "some" 3rd party programs can run from an expansion card.

How do you know which programs can do that? The main reason I run low on memory (about 30mb now) is because of all the emails that I keep.

This is a list of 3rd party programs that I have. BTW, none of these programs cause any crashes of any type on my 755p. My 755p is simply flawless.

My 3rd party programs - I think I have all are the latest version except for DibbleBug:

Big Clock (paid version called 9.95Clock)
    Card Reader v.1.06.pl0
    Currency v4.2
    DiddleBug v2.60 - upgrade not the latest
    Dir Assist v3.31
    FileZ v6.8.3
    HandMark Solitaire v3.1p
    KB Lights v1.2.1
    Kinoma v4.3.1
    NVBackup v1.18
    Real World BlackJack v1.16
    SlingPlayer v.1.0.0.16
    U2U v2.1.1
    USB Modem v1.58
    Voice Dail v2.0
    Volume Care v6.08

Can any of the above be run from an expansion card? Or how do I find out?

Thanks!
    Last edited by MouseGlider; 10/14/2007 at 10:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseGlider View Post
    Kinoma v4.3.1

Can any of the above be run from an expansion card? Or how do I find out?
    Kinoma Player 4 EX wasn't designed to be run from an expansion card, so we can't support that even if you have software that tricks Palm OS into allowing it.

I use ChatterEmail+, and it lets me store all of my email on my SD card. IMHO, that's a much better use for removable memory than storing applications.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    You can put all of your games on the card.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    Kinoma Player 4 EX wasn't designed to be run from an expansion card, so we can't support that even if you have software that tricks Palm OS into allowing it.

I use ChatterEmail+, and it lets me store all of my email on my SD card. IMHO, that's a much better use for removable memory than storing applications.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Thanks Charles, I'll look into ChatterEmail+. I am looking to try and have Versamail feature and function with Outlook and store email on a card

Thanks!