1.    #1  
    I really can't wait for a 3 party stylus. I think that is one of the main drawbacks of the centro. Since the screen is smaller you tend to use the stylus more since your thumb is too big for the screen. I wonder how much money they save by using recycled treo 600's to make those stylus. You feel like it will break on the screen if you push down too hard.
    Agreed.
    I had the same problem with the 755 stylus and when it broke I replaced it with one that also has a pen.

Question - how close is it to 755 stylus?

Hoping to get my wife a Centro when we get to Fl in just over 2 weeks (we are on the road now)

Havve fun with your new Centro.

George
    Yah the stylus sucks **** ...
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

I agree the stylus is flimsy, but it is very light weight (keeps the overall weight of the Centro down) and I so rarely use a stylus.
    My Treo 650 Seidio 3-in-1 Stylus won't fit in it.
    how bigger/smaller is the stylus compared to that of the 700? I have a broken 700 with a stylus still intact. I wouldnt mind carrying that one even if the color doesnt match.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbulent View Post
    how bigger/smaller is the stylus compared to that of the 700? I have a broken 700 with a stylus still intact. I wouldnt mind carrying that one even if the color doesnt match.
    The 700p stylus is longer -- no go. Will just have to wait until a replacement stylus comes to market.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by turbulent View Post
    It won't fit because of the diameter and its too long.
    If enough people started complaining now as it seems the general consensus is that it sucks, maybe they'll change it to metal and send out new ones to those that complain. I'm pretty good with the stylus/finger combo. I want a usable stylus.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHMacDonald View Post
    Question - how close is it to 755 stylus?
    When I was playing with the Centro I took out my stylus to see if it would fit. It was too long.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Can someone post a picture comparing to a treo stylus? I haven't had an opportunity to see a centro yet.
    you know, having a stylus that sucks seems ok if everything else is to everyone elses liking!

i think the it should be the least of concerns of this point. it is only "$99" bucks ya know......
    Blackberry Pearl (AT&T), Apple 3G iPhone,
    owned and used: Treo 750 (WM5, Cingular)
    T680 unlocked (T-Mo), T700wx, T700w, T650, T600
    ppc6600, i730, htc mogul, BB Bold, Curve
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden View Post
    Can someone post a picture comparing to a treo stylus? I haven't had an opportunity to see a centro yet.
    Take a swizle stick and paint it black - done. It's that flimsy. But that's easily resolved via 3rd party offerings, once available.
    guess its time to try to machine one... it shouldn't be very hard... just have to find a suitable soft tip, nylon or similar...
    The stylus is horrible!Its something I could live with being that everything else is done so well.I think that I'm gonna swap my 755p for a Centro today(4:01am).Im still in the 30 day trial period.My 755p is a resetting fool!
    Quote Originally Posted by dudrsnacks View Post
    The stylus is horrible!Its something I could live with being that everything else is done so well.I think that I'm gonna swap my 755p for a Centro today(4:01am).Im still in the 30 day trial period.My 755p is a resetting fool!

From every thread and post I've read on Centro, I would surely swap the 755p for a Centro if I would you.

Go for it.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover