1.    #1  
    Hi all,

First time poster, but long time viewer of these boards.....

I've had a treo 650 for the last 2 years, and it was working out greatly.....when I lost it earlier this month, I hopped onto eBay and bought myself a replacement 650.

I did a hard reset and was able to sync up this "new" 650 with my iBook G4...all the programs show up, but however, none of my contacts from Address Book or dates from iCal were synced up. I've tried many times.

I had no previous problems with my first 650 (which was a 2nd hand product I got from my father) and syncing it with my iBook, so I thought it would be easy to sync everything up with the "new" 650.

What should I try next?

Thanks in advance!

-- J
  2.    #2  
    Hi,

I followed the tips on the sticky thread, but for some reason, only iCal synced. Address Book contacts did not makes its way.

I went into iSync and made sure the setting was on "sync all contact," yet still absolutely nothing. I even tried "force slow sychronization," and still nothing happens.

I don't understand why it's taking so much effort to get this Treo to work when it was simply and issues of plug & press to get my other Treo to sync

Any thoughts?