1.    #1  
    I have called Sprint stores all over Houston and talk to Palm directly. There will apparently be no red Centros shipped for three to four weeks. They sure didn't say this in their marketing, which is not a really good way to start a new product.

This is a real bummer since my old cell phone is dying and I wanted to replace it with a red Centro this weekend.

Anyone else seen a red Centro in the wild?
    I was told by the store that they will be in stock sometime in November. Early to mid november.
    Try looking on the sprint site tomorrow or preorder one..
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    The store I was at yesterday had some of both colors they said. The rep said a red one was sold earlier that day.
    My rep told me the stores will have the red Nov.4th
  6. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    I was told by telesales they would run my order first thing Monday--Im going to check out the site tomorrow and try to get it earlier.
    I don't visit sprint stores. I wouldn't wish that pain on anyone..lol But i'll order it from the site.
  8. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    The site says black only til Nov 4. It's up for sale right now in Black only.
    Also note that the $100 rebate requires a purchase by 11/3/07, which is just oustside the window for the release of the red version.

Might there be a holiday promotion for this Centro color?
  10. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    If they run my order tomorrow like I was told they would I would think I would be eligible...
  11.    #11  
    I went ahead and bought a black one today. The Sprint story said since they have a 30-day no questions return policy, I could bring back the black one for a red one when they come out!