1.    #1  
    http://reviews.cnet.com/smart-phones...ml?tag=bubbl_2

wow..Cnet has went to the toilet in its reviews. Battery life tests not even done and they're issuing a review score.

Features should have a 9.0 because it has a ton and palm is easy to use. Design should get a bump to 8.0 given that this is Palm's smallest phone to date. They did a good job in reducing the size form. Keep performance at 7 if you want but it should get an 8 or so overall.

But in any case, some on here have remarked that the speakerphone is nice and loud. LOUD. But not CNET. They made a point to say its bad. And that call quality is mixed. That's surprising. And it's hard to take CNET seriously yet...given their past reviews.

The keyboard i hear just takes getting used to. I've seen video already of people typing away on it. I don't get that. They certainly didn't hold Apple to that kind of standard on its virtual one.

This CNET chick is just ignorant though. Pocketunes deluxe is awesome and a first on a palm device.

It's just an awful review..
    Nothing new about that.
    Well, the guys at CNET ought to get together and decide whether they like it or not. Here's a review I posted before where they love it:

http://www.cnettv.com/9742-1_53-29311.html

I had one I was able to play around with today at the Sprint store in Fenton, MO. On the way there I was already thinking of getting my 755 up on ebay and buying this today for full price. I liked the phone quite a bit, but not enough that I couldn't wait for the next generation. Makes me very happy that it didn't make me feel bad about having a 755. I can see where I would pick it if they were side by side. The store got 5 in yesterday and only had this one left and someone was on their way in to get it. They have more being delivered Monday.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
  4. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    Well, the guys at CNET ought to get together and decide whether they like it or not. Here's a review I posted before where they love it:

http://www.cnettv.com/9742-1_53-29311.html

I had one I was able to play around with today at the Sprint store in Fenton, MO. On the way there I was already thinking of getting my 755 up on ebay and buying this today for full price. I liked the phone quite a bit, but not enough that I couldn't wait for the next generation. Makes me very happy that it didn't make me feel bad about having a 755. I can see where I would pick it if they were side by side. The store got 5 in yesterday and only had this one left and someone was on their way in to get it. They have more being delivered Monday.
    Yea I went there also but by that time it was sold. I am super ticked that the Red isn't available yet. Arnold told me that "I shouldn't even know about it" and that NO I cannot see one and NO they will not sell it to me til Monday as they were told. Sunset HIlls didn't know what a Centro even was.