1.    #1  
    After a lot of searching I couldn't find the answer, so I'm hoping someone here does. I am relatively new to using email on my Treo. I have Verizon and recently created a new Gmail account so that I can have email pushed to me.

Email seems to be working fine, although there is a HUGE lag between when the email is recieved at gmail and when I get it on my phone, my biggest issue is that I can't for the life of me figure out how to add an attachment to the email. Specifically a picture that is on my SD card in my Treo.

Anyone know how to do this??
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    The short answer is, if you're using VZW's Wirelesssync client, you can not attach anything to an outgoing e-mail. I was told this directly by Verizon, when I recently asked them the same question. I tried versamail for a while, but didn't like it. Just yesterday, after a trial, I purchased Chatteremail, and have been very happy.

VZW says you can forward attachments, but can not create an e-mail with attachments.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    On Sprint, versamail has a red paperclip in the upper right hand corner when composing a new email. I click that to attach a file.

I did not know you can not do that on Verizon.
    If you're using VZW's Wirelesssync client, you can not attach anything to an outgoing e-mail. It has nothing to do with Versamail.