1.    #1  
    My son is in High School. He is not allowed to have his Treo 680 (any phone) ring during classes. In between he can call or text. Sometimes he forgets to turn off the ringer (he's 15) and a text or a call comes in.

What simple application will allow him to turn off the sounds (not the phone radio though) Monday thru Friday during class hours. mRing does it, but the program is bloated and buggy. We ran the mRing demo and it kept resetting his Treo when a call would come in, or it would make the Treo vibrate non-stop - even when no calls or alarms were happening.

Any ideas of a simple and small app for this?
    Last edited by johncc; 10/12/2007 at 12:26 AM. Reason: replace broken link
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Guys. Dirk I just downloaded your suggestion. I'll try it soon. JohnCC, as for the Profiles suggestion, thanks for those ideas. Basically though, I wanted an automated process that would Silence the Phone Monday to Friday 7:20am to 2:40pm. The equivilent of him moving the silence switch, but without ever forgetting - as he does.

He needs to get into the habit, but if technology can do it for you, why not! He can't risk interrupting the class while he gets into a habit.

Thanks all.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoEntertainer View Post
    ... Basically though, I wanted an automated process that would Silence the Phone Monday to Friday 7:20am to 2:40pm.
    I don't use it myself, but I think that Profilecare can do what you want. This is a quote from a description of it "These settings can then be based on multiple types of events either certain times of the day (timed profiles),..."

Good luck with it.