Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    Really?
    It work's for me perfectly.
    I am running version 1.1.0 .
    Huh.

Where did you get that version? I downloaded from GX5's website and at least in the zip, it's dated 9/5/07 which AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $is$ $v1$.$0$.$3$.$3$.

Could you post the .prc, PM it or link it? TIA!

-mal

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    159 Global Posts
    Does anyone have PDA Reach working? I tried uninstalling the previous one and reinstalling in case the prc has to match the pc installation, but still no luck.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    PDAReach does work. You have to re-download the program from their website and reinstall fully. The version number is the same but I think that they modified the program to work with the Centro. My buddy and I both have it working.
    Quote Originally Posted by noochs View Post
    Puckcoach, are you using the exchange direct push?
    Nope -- Just use "Get" when I need to w/Versamail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Huh.

Where did you get that version? I downloaded from GX5's website and at least in the zip, it's dated 9/5/07 which AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $is$ $v1$.$0$.$3$.$3$.

Could you post the .prc, PM it or link it? TIA!

-mal
    Oh shoot, my bad. I thought you were talking abut Moxsi's xWeather.
    Hehe .
    the teather hack does not work on the centro. I had to hard reset to get the phone to turn back on. Tried it twice.
    TreoVoiceDialing by Voicesignal doesn't work. pops up a message that says unsupported device and won't run.
    update-

got an email from Mundu, included was the new build for the Centro.

Works great
    I'm a Pre gal now
    I got the new Mundu build too and it resets my phone everytime I try to send a message.

boo.
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Didn't see this thread (sorry for the cross post)

The below applications are incomptible with the Centro:

3d Air Hockey 1.2 (Handmark)
    Cave Run 2.0 (umbongo software)
    Fire Escape 2.0 (Head Rush)
    Pac-Man 1.12 (NamcoGames)
    Dragon Hunter Pinball 1.51 (Stand alone)

unable to use the 'home' button to exit the application. I needed to remove the battery to exit.
    3d Air Hockey 1.2 (Handmark)
    Cave Run 2.0 (umbongo software)
    These work fine for me on my Centro. Although, I have 3d air hockey 1.0c
    Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek View Post
    I got the new Mundu build too and it resets my phone everytime I try to send a message.

boo.
    did you soft reset after you installed?

the instructions they sent me said to soft reset before using the app.

mine works perfectly, so its odd youre having a problem...
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    did you soft reset after you installed?

the instructions they sent me said to soft reset before using the app.

mine works perfectly, so its odd youre having a problem...
    Well, I installed it and tried to use it first, then it reset. Each subsequential attempt caused another reset. I did have the old PRC on before, but I downloaded the "uninstall" prc they sent me. I may try it again because I missed the instruction to reset it first.

Thanks!
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    grrr. getting frustrated!

Okay, I THOUGHT I had LightWav working correctly on my Centro but it seems as if I have found a glitch.

I can not set a specific ringtone for both a certain contacts incoming call ring tone and SMS ringtone, it is either one or the other

For example:

A filter set for John Doe, I set his SMS MP3 and next to his name it shows the little envelope meaning the SMS tone is set but if I want to set a ringtone for this same contact, once set the ringtone overrides the SMS tone and the SMS tone goes back to the default tone for ALL SMS....

Is there a certain version of LightWav I should be using on the Centro?

I currently have version 2.5 installed.

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks!
    I'm a Pre gal now
    I got stuck using outlook when I tried the BB. Tried to sync my Centro and it kept timing out during the contacts transfer, and I was letting it go for an hour. So I ended up having to do beam all my contacts over from my 700p then switch back to Palm Desktop, have the handheld overwrite the desktop and then go delete all my duplicate entries. The back and forth between outlook and Palm put my numbers in the first two slots instead of maintaining the setup that matched the standard palm order (Work, Home, Mobile, Email, and so on) So I went through my entire adr book and corrected every entry to get it all on the same page.

I personally don't want to use outlook, so I'm happy to be back with Palm Desktop. I hardly ever sync to my pc anyway. Not sure if my experience is typical so don't take Outlook not working as gospel.

And if anyone cares, the AOL program works just fine. And I can check my email with it quicker than Versamail and Sprint Email can fetch.

Quote Originally Posted by mattspfld View Post
    HAs anybody had problems getting the centro to sync with outlook. I want to use outlook so I can have my e-mail, calendar, contact etc. all in one program, but I could not get my centro to sync with it.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I've tried a bunch of things from my 650 on my wife's Centro.

The only thing I have noticed so far is that Bejeweled is a little weird. The home button, in fact any of the app buttons, won't do anything! I couldn't get out of the app. We accidentally left Bejeweled open all night (albeit with the display off) and the battery was way dead. Oops.

Eventually discovered I was able to hold the side button (set to camera) to get it to go there.

I emailed Astraware about it.
    PalmIII -> PalmV -> Sprint Treo650 -> Treo755P -> Pre

"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes hurtling down the highway."

--Andrew Tanenbaum
    Is anyone having a problem with Backupman?

Also, my Today program is acting weird. The files show (calendar and Inbox) but does not work and go to the program as it should when you touch them. Anyone else?

I honestly don't know if it's just my unit and it needs to be reset back, which I am reluncant to do since I cannot hotsync or backup my files yet. Grrrrr
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Anyone using quickipedia? I have had trouble with it not displaying articles when I do a search.
    My LED is working with Chatter. It lights up when a new email arrives and stays lit until I open the program.

Am also running DateBook 6 and MegaLauncher. So far no problems. (knock on laminate)
    Vinnie
    On my unit, Backupman was not compatible. (I was using 1.52b5 Version of Backup Man from my Treo 650)

I just installed Resco Backup and it works fine! It's great to finally have my files on backup in case of a crash.

I did email Backupman and asked about their compatible since I have a registered copy. I will let you know what they tell me.

TGIF!
    ---------------------------------------
    Backupman's Reply:

"Please note that support for BackupMan v1 was discontinued nearly 2 years ago, and it is not compatible with modern devices such as the Tungsten X, Treo 680, 700p, and 755p. Running BackupMan v1 on these devices can produce a variety of unpredictable results.

To obtain support for these new devices, you must upgrade to BackupMan v2.

We have not yet completed testing on the Centro device, but we anticipate no problems with BackupMan v2 on that device.

-Mike"

I will check on the BM upgraded version since that should cost less, and will see which one to go with.
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 11/02/2007 at 07:55 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast