Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by herofromsomeday View Post
    Mundu Instant Messenger does not work.
    =[

Well, it will work, but only if bluetooth is turned on.
    If you don't have bluetooth on, it will crash the program.
    Wierd.
    Mundu works fine for me

EDIT

nevermind! Experiencing the same issue with Bluetooth

I can only imagine what will happen when I try to install LightWav....
    Last edited by cathartic8881; 10/18/2007 at 12:59 AM.
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Quote Originally Posted by snovvman View Post
    No, it does not load.

---

Please try this:

Download the trial and install this app (.prc):

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...oductId=164293

Launch PowerMan, chose menu (key on lower right of keypad), then options, and check "LED On for Missed Call/SMS", then click OK.

Next, chose "Normal" on the PowerMan screen, "Edit Profile" and make sure that LED is "on". Now, click on "Activate Profile".

Click on the home key and turn off the screen by pressing "end".

Call yourself on the Centro, do not answer, and see if the LED light up.

Then, send yourself an SMS, see if the LED lights up.

I have a Centro, but it's not yet activated (awaiting number porting) so I can't try this.

------

As a related matter, this application DOES get the LED to blink:

http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...oductId=205731

----

Please report your results.

Thanks.
    This works KINDA.

It does turn on the LED for missed calls

and it does turn on the LED for missed SMS BUT, on the SMS the LED wont turn off after you have read the message until you go back in to Powerman....

Oh well, it will do for now until I can find a better alternative.

I NEVER knew how much I utilized my LED before...I dont know how other new Centro owners are gettin by without it....
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    This works KINDA.

and it does turn on the LED for missed SMS BUT, on the SMS the LED wont turn off after you have read the message until you go back in to Powerman....

I NEVER knew how much I utilized my LED before...I dont know how other new Centro owners are gettin by without it....
    Thanks for trying that. You might be interested in this thread:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=154175
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    This works KINDA.

I contacted the developer of PowerMan about your experience. Here is his response:

"Thanks for the information. I think that is called a 'stuck' LED. Basically PowerMan uses the 5-way nav. Center button to dismiss the LED light. You can try pressing the center button a couple of times (not necessary going back to PowerMan app), the LED light must go away.

Wang."

If you still have it install on your Centro, please let me know if his suggestion works.

Thanks.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
    Help! I just got my centro yesterday coming from a 700wx. Wanted to give the palm OS a whirl, however I am hitting a major roadblock in that slingplayer is contantly causing my centro to reset itself. I am not logged into instant messenger, or any other application that could be causing network traffic. I am however using direct exchange push with versamail. The reboots have not coincided with any new emails coming in. Has anyone else tried the Slingplayer on their centro and having this issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by noochs View Post
    Help! I just got my centro yesterday coming from a 700wx. Wanted to give the palm OS a whirl, however I am hitting a major roadblock in that slingplayer is contantly causing my centro to reset itself. I am not logged into instant messenger, or any other application that could be causing network traffic. I am however using direct exchange push with versamail. The reboots have not coincided with any new emails coming in. Has anyone else tried the Slingplayer on their centro and having this issue?
    I've been using SlingPlayer (v1.0.0.16) flawlessly since I installed on Centro 3 days ago

I've only had one reset so far and that involved using PTunes and Blazer simultaneously.
    Puckcoach, are you using the exchange direct push?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    HAs anybody had problems getting the centro to sync with outlook. I want to use outlook so I can have my e-mail, calendar, contact etc. all in one program, but I could not get my centro to sync with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by snovvman View Post
    I contacted the developer of PowerMan about your experience. Here is his response:

"Thanks for the information. I think that is called a 'stuck' LED. Basically PowerMan uses the 5-way nav. Center button to dismiss the LED light. You can try pressing the center button a couple of times (not necessary going back to PowerMan app), the LED light must go away.

Wang."

If you still have it install on your Centro, please let me know if his suggestion works.

Thanks.
    Pushing the middle Palm button turns off the stuck LED. Thanks.
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Hey Guys and Gals

im new to this site and jus got a Centro. Hate the fact that the led doesnt blink. I tried downloading this file but once i try to open it- it states- " no applications know how to open zip files"
    What do i do?
    Please help
    You will need this app called Handzipper Lite.

http://www.handwatch.com/handwatch2/?q=title/%2358
    my centro doesnt want to open this file either!
    am i doing something wrong? i have uploaded other app before such as butler and powerhero with no problem>?
    lol, the unzipper is zipped...
    ok.. so i downloaded powerman! Seems to light up a solid green light when i have a missed call or a sms message. But the light goes away as soon as the screen goes on sleep again?.. so theres no purpose of the light lightin up if it does stay on until you clear it! Did i do somethng wrong>? could it be one of my other apps are not makin powerman work right? i have butler and powerhero on my centro as well

Thank for any feedback
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    The up and down arrows aren't working for me in PalmVNC or pssh. The home button is working for me, though. I'm using the latest releases of both.
    Last edited by OldTreo; 10/19/2007 at 09:36 PM.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    has anyone found a replacement for card export? I tried installing it before reading this thread and sure enough, it DOES send the centro into a reset loop.
    Quote Originally Posted by wachie View Post
    has anyone found a replacement for card export? I tried installing it before reading this thread and sure enough, it DOES send the centro into a reset loop.
    Some users have posted that Card Reader works on the Centro, but I haven't had very good luck. I bought a Kingston 4GB microSDHC card and while the Centro can recognize and format it, and Card Reader can make it accessible from my PC, I have been getting corruption problems during file copies to the card that completely corrupt the card.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the card or Card Reader, but it's driving me crazy because I don't have a SDHC card reader I can use to connect the card to my PC to copy files over.
    GX5's Weather app doesn't work (says "not supported" when loaded)--real shame as I wanted to try that one--sticking to 4Cast for now.

VoiceIt 2.0 is also not supported.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    *Hobbyist's "Show off"
    *"SMS scheduler"
    *CJKOS crashed the built in Google map.
    Last edited by icesalmon; 10/21/2007 at 08:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    GX5's Weather app doesn't work (says "not supported" when loaded)--real shame as I wanted to try that one--sticking to 4Cast for now.
    Really?
    It work's for me perfectly.
    I am running version 1.1.0 .
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast