Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    There's actually a lot more than what they show there. I have in my Sprint TV Premier folder these channels as well:

MTV
    VH1
    Spike
    CMT
    Comedy Central
    CBS
    ABC

And a bunch of other stuff!!

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

A bigger Treo fan than I'll admit.
    I see that but when I check the line up its not CBS and ABC prime time shows live. Its just 2 minute clips from them. I mean for $9 you should be able to watch a whole espisode of the office or Lost. Not a 2 minute synapsis. thats not live tv.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    I see that but when I check the line up its not CBS and ABC prime time shows live. Its just 2 minute clips from them. I mean for $9 you should be able to watch a whole espisode of the office or Lost. Not a 2 minute synapsis. thats not live tv.
    Then I would suggest that you spend that $9 someplace else...

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

Slingbox is the answer. Pay up front for the box and software, then never a charge again. And I get to watch all my hundreds of channels not only on my Treo but on my work PC or laptop while traveling as well.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Dumb question alert:

Do you have to leave your TV/Slingbox on when traveling? What if others are watching it and/or different channels while you're gone?

Ok. Two dumb questions. So shoot me.

SMEGGIE
    Yer pal,

SMEGGIE

Not dumb at all. The cable box needs to be on; the TV doesn't. And yes, if someone else is watching the same box, you will be dueling channels, because either the person watching at home or you from your Treo can change channels. We have a guest suite that I pay $2 a month for a spare cable box (non digital) that I have hooked up the Slingbox. Since I already had the box there, it didn't really cost me anything extra.
    Best use for Slingbox, when wife is trying on 50 outfits at the mall and you're stuck waiting.
    Turn on the SB on my 700p and it's football.
    Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12