Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest007 View Post
    Sorry I misunderstood the question I was thinking about the adapter that was included with some of the previous models. Yes as the other poster confirmed there is a place on the phone to plug in a headset. Sorry my bad....

I've never seen a phone without this
    Well, I asked because of a statement someone else made. I hadn't seen any either, but I thought they might just be going the route of bluetooth wireless headphones. Would certainly be the thing of the future since the headphones are very cheap now.

There were five Centros at a store near me. They sold two last night, and the other three today, but I was able to see the last one before the person came to pick it up. Very nice phone. I was surprised at the body. It almost felt like it was steel and the paint was sort of metallic. Beautiful screen. They said they are getting more in on Monday, and checked the color of them. They are all black.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    They said they are getting more in on Monday, and checked the color of them. They are all black.
    Are you after one to match the wheels?
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Are you after one to match the wheels?
    Didn't think of that.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    I got the $150 off for being having my phone for 2 years. all I could get. so I paid $250 and then I will sell my 700P for the difference and basically no cost in the end. I have to add they only had Black, they didnt know when the red would ship and it might be a few weeks for the red. Mayeb the black comes out first.
    I am interested in upgrading from the treo 650 to the centro. I have had my phone for 2 years and I fulfilled my contract with Sprint over a year ago. If I agree to sign up to a new two year contract, will I be eligible to get the phone for $99? Or is the $99 reserved only for brand new customers?
    Quote Originally Posted by tampaguy75 View Post
    I am interested in upgrading from the treo 650 to the centro. I have had my phone for 2 years and I fulfilled my contract with Sprint over a year ago. If I agree to sign up to a new two year contract, will I be eligible to get the phone for $99? Or is the $99 reserved only for brand new customers?
    Yes you will be eligable for the $99, after a $100 mail-in rebate as long as you sign a new two year agreement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest007 View Post
    Well I called the store near me and they had the black one. I am the happy owner of one Black Centro. I like the device very much so far. It does not seem as solid as the 755p to me though. First Treo I've every purchased that didn't come with a headset.
    The SERO website indicated that a stereo headset is included with the Centro. I wonder if that's a mistake, or special treatment for SERO customers...
    Reading in advance, I had two questions: Business Connection to access office email, and the size/usability of the keyboard. The first got answered here by Headcase on another thread. As for the second, I was just in the Sprint store, and tried it out pretty well undisturbed.

I typed a full-screen size Note (in Contacts) with no errors whatsoever. It is notably smaller than the 650's, but, to me, no less useable. I also found out that I'm really spoiled with KeyCaps. Hope that works on the Centro...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123