1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I'd like to announce our new software, TreoOfflineViewer, which as a plugin for the Blazer web browser, makes it much more convenient to open HTML files from memory cards.

TreoOfflineViewer - browse web pages locally on your SD card with your favorite web browser.

Download TreoOfflineViewer from:
    http://www.ranosoft.net/palm/downloa...ewer-Rtov.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
    I checked this out a few days ago and I think it's pretty cool. I saw quite a few comments of people saying that Palm devices can already save web pages to memos via the easter egg, but they don't mention that TOV also allows you to open files from within blazer.
    I don't see that feature with the easter egg.
    It's rather good.
    I love this.
    Thanks.
    Does this allow you to save a web page to your SD card as well?
  5.    #5  
    Not yet, but now after a few people have requested such functionality, we're planning to allow this in the very next version.

We will release it around 1 month after releasing the first version. Those who bought version 1.0 will receive the free update according to our "Free Updates Guaranteed" policy.
    So for now in order to use this I have to put the SD card on my PC and save the pages and then put it back on my Treo?

This would be great if there are other ways to accomplish that. I do think this is great tool.
    I love the ability to view the source files since I've always been quite annoyed that a lot of podcast links and other links I can't open or download in Blazer (due to 2MB limit) can't be accessed in any way. I kept wondering how the heck I could get the url so that I can try to download it. Now that there's TreoOfflineViewer, this solves that problem. Thanks for this!

Obviously, I have purchased it since it's something I've been looking for.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    So for now in order to use this I have to put the SD card on my PC and save the pages and then put it back on my Treo?
    That was the main idea behind TreoOfflineViewer.

FYI. You can use software like "Card Reader" by Mobile Stream to turn your Treo into a SD card reader for your PC.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    Does this allow you to save a web page to your SD card as well?
    Now I finally can answer: yes
    Today we released a new version of TreoOfflineViewer 2.0.
    The greatest new feature is the ability to save web pages onto the SD card.
    Wow! Now can save 'bookmarks' to the card. I'm gonna get this today.

Used Resco Explorer to read previously stored Web pages in Blazer.
    But TOV V2 adds the save to card - great! Thanks (My Blazer bookmarks list is full - now no problemo)
    Do we have to request to get a full version to 2.0 via your contact form at Ranosoft.net or can I simply install the trial version over my full version of 1.0?

EDIT. Thanks to Ranosoft, I am now officially a registered user of Treo Offline Viewer. Mobihand apparently didn't provide Ranosoft with my purchase info and thus they had no record of me as a registered user. Now, they have manually added me and I got the full version in my email. Thanks again!
    Last edited by maceyr; 11/27/2007 at 10:03 AM.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws
  12.    #12  
    No, no It's not Mobihand's fault. There was just a communication error between our systems, that's all And now I made sure it's fixed for good
    Oh, thanks for clarifying. Thanks.