1.    #1  
    I am needing some kind of Today/Datebook for my 755p. Is DateBk6 pretty much compatible? Thanks for any advice!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstmpr View Post
    I am needing some kind of Today/Datebook for my 755p. Is DateBk6 pretty much compatible? Thanks for any advice!!!
    Datebk6 works just fine on the 755p, and it has more features than most people ever use.
    I'll second DateBk6.
    I'll 3rd.
    I have used both Agendus and DB6. Both work well and are packed (even to the point of overpacked) with features and options.
    Some people will claim that one is better than the other. I finally went over to DB6 because it just works and works well. Agendus is pretty and has some neat quirky things, but there were always alarm bug issues and other issues so it was more hassle than it was worth.
    Again you will find a 50/50 split of who prefers what. They both work with a 755.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    DateBk6 works very nicely with my 755p. In fact I'm using DateBk since versin 3 on various devices. I was always a very happy user.

Cheers.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Been using DateBk6 since I got the Treo. It worked great on my T/X, and works great on the 755P. If you do not want/need all the features DateBk6 provides, take a look at 2Day.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    datebook 6 here too.
    also use datebk6 in the background with 2day
    how come there is no way to pick a mp3 sound with datebk6, only those crappy midi sounds that come with phone......?

time for an update
    You should post that MP3 request to the 'pimlicodatebk' Yahoo group. That's the best way to communicate directly with the developer.