Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by turbulent View Post
    did you give them an email address? or did they just hook you up? some reps are weird about hooking people up.
    They hooked me up.
    My job also gives me a 23% discount for Sprint, and normally with the Sero plans, reps arn't allowed to give out the job discount and a Sero plan together, but my rep hooked me up and gave me both.
    =D
    i ordered a sero plan online today will i be able to get my company discount if i call customer care.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    i ordered a sero plan online today will i be able to get my company discount if i call customer care.

Fred
    It all depends when you call up if you get a rep that likes you or not =P
    It's all luck.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    I too have a Sero with Centro...Dident have to renew and also got the phone Friday Morning...there are some nic reps here in Santa Clara
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    re: corp discount on Sero, just email eCare. Usually if it was there before it'll just carry over (mine did).

But, fyi, Sprint is slowly upgrading their billing systwm for everyone's account, the so-called Ensemble Billing. This is an automated process and it will probably remove *any* extra discounts on Sero as they should not be there. So any victory may be short lived. :-(

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I ordered two on the SERO website. Free overnight shipping is included, I guess I can get it before Friday.
    Ordered a new line with SERO this morning. I am just worried about qualifying for the $100 rebate as you must have a $25 data plan, as it says right on my web receipt. We'll see what happens I guess.
    That part's worrying me too - but it just doesn't make sense, really. Even at normal pricing, the only way to have a $25 data plan is to get their highest plan option, which is really restrictive. I don't think that's what they mean...but not sure what they DO mean.

Also, as far as SERO is concerned, why would the $100 even be showing on the SERO site, since none of the SERO plans wouldn't qualify for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeZ View Post
    Ordered a new line with SERO this morning. I am just worried about qualifying for the $100 rebate as you must have a $25 data plan, as it says right on my web receipt. We'll see what happens I guess.
    As soon as you get your rebate, change to the $15 plan. Usually about 3 months, so you lost another $30, but saved $70 altogether.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Correct me if i wrong, but with SERO, you don't worry about data plans. They're included. Since they are, there is no way to switch to a 15 dollar data plan

My feeling though is that it's a given that SERO is included with this rebate or they wouldn't offer it on the site.

Even if it wasn't, SERO is still far the best deal for a single line as long as they continue to let us have them.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    As soon as you get your rebate, change to the $15 plan. Usually about 3 months, so you lost another $30, but saved $70 altogether.
    Well, you see, that breaks two rules that I've come to learn by reading about sprint.

1. Never call them unless you absolutely have to.
    2. Never mess around with your SERO plan.

So, If i actually get unlimited data, unlimited text and 500 minutes for $30 out the door, I'll pay $200 for my Centro. That's not to say i wont try and send the rebate in, probably with a note saying "Sero plan, please approve".
    If they didn't have the rebate printed up and down on the SERO page, i wouldn't mess with it. But they do and so i will..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeZ View Post
    On the rebate form, it says that the data requirement doesn't apply to SERO.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    On the rebate form, it says that the data requirement doesn't apply to SERO.
    Leave it to Samkim to actually READ the MIR form. Thus taking all the fun out of speculating and bashing Sprint in the process.

Seriously, thanks... I feel better now
    I was able to switch my existing sprint line to SERO earlier this year, but I was out of contract and my wife already was on SERO. I just called and said I was willing to get a 2 year contract if I could switch to the same plan I had on my other line.

Of course, after they said they'd do it it was still several phone calls later before they finally figured out how to actually apply it to my account, but it all worked out in the end.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottria View Post
    Malatesta, you got lucky. I tried for almost a full month and couldn't get anywhere. eMailed eCare 3x and called 5-6 times to different numbers and still nothing. Congrats.
    I haven't had any luck either. Every time I call, they tell me SERO is for new lines only.
    Does the 1250 min $50 plan include SMS texting? It made no mention of SMS and the rep that switched me from the $45 1000 local only min plan with $15 for Data and $15 for unlimted SMS.

Can I remove the unlimited $15 item from my phone? Do the SERO include SMS?
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    I'm thinking of switching back to Sprint from Verizon--with whom I've been for the past four years--due in large part to the fact that Verizon seems to be abandoning Palm phones. That being the case, a SERO plan with a Centro (I have a 650 now) would basically be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back in getting me to switch.

Just so I do not appear to be a complete buffoon, what's the best way to approach a sales rep about this? Just ask for a SERO plan? Is it pronounced like "SEE-rho" like zero with an 's'--again, trying to avoid the buffoon thing? Should I just grab a business card and go to the online site? Or, would a nice Sprint employee on TC be willing to PM me their email address?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jägs View Post
    I'm thinking of switching back to Sprint from Verizon--with whom I've been for the past four years--due in large part to the fact that Verizon seems to be abandoning Palm phones. That being the case, a SERO plan with a Centro (I have a 650 now) would basically be the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back in getting me to switch.

Just so I do not appear to be a complete buffoon, what's the best way to approach a sales rep about this? Just ask for a SERO plan? Is it pronounced like "SEE-rho" like zero with an 's'--again, trying to avoid the buffoon thing? Should I just grab a business card and go to the online site? Or, would a nice Sprint employee on TC be willing to PM me their email address?

Thanks!
    When I signed up in July I went to www.sprint.com/sero and called the 800 number listed on the website. I used savings@sprintemi.com for the email address and received my phone in about 3 days.
    They are becoming more and more strict on the email verification. I tried to call and get a new account using savings@sprintemi.com and was rejected.

I searched the Sprint website and used the local rep for my area and that email worked. That was late Sept... I called in today and did a phone swap for the new Centro!
    David Smith

Me - Treo 755p
    Wifey - Treo Centro
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast