1.    #1  
    Hi all. Just frustrated with the BT and seeking any help. I paired my husband's plantronics 640 with my 755p and if worked beautiful. So I ordered one for me.

Before it came, i tried to use the 640 again when my husband out of town and then i noticed a problem. This time I tried to pair the 640 I could not get it to work. It would find the device, but never ask for the code and I would get an endless loop of loof for device, find device, and then select it only have it bring me back to look for device. I gave up figuring it is my husband's BT anyway.

But, my 640 finally came in the mail yesterday and I try to piar it again and the same thing happens. My phone finds the 640, I select it, and it just goes back to do you want to look for your device, again and again and again?

Any suggestions?

I swear it worked find the very first time, but now I am wondering if I screwed something up, or it just ain't gonna work?
    I'm assuming it's not on the 'trusted device' list so have you tried a soft reset given it another go? if it is already trusted you shouldn't have the issue but you could always delete it and pair them again.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I have the 640 ear piece with a 700p and it works occasionally. If it doesnt work you have to do a soft reset. Its a pain. Also it will lose signal and pair several times throughout the day.I am not sure if you can do a soft reset on the 755 check the manual.
  4.    #4  
    I did try the soft reset and it still won't pair again. I contacted plantronics and they state that none of their BT devices are compatible with the treo 755. Ugh. I am so frustrated I am going to buy something else. crap, maybe i can resell the stupid 640 on ebay.

i am sorting through the BT post and feeling overwhelmed. Thus far, I note:

some people have 640 or another plantronics BT and it works fine. Damn why not me??

But the following seem most commonly liked with the 755. Any further recommendations?

wep200
    wep410
    jawbone
    I use the samsung wep200...works beautifully...um...whomever that plantronics dude was is a fool. Many plantronics BT headsets are compatible with the 755p.

I've paired the following plantronics headsets with my 755p:

Explorer 320

discovery 655

discovery 610

Plantronics Voyager 510 (possibly still their best headset period!!!)

I would have someone else try it for ya,
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3