1.    #1  
    Is it possible for me to listen to radio stations with Ptunes instead of Kinoma? I like to listen Air1 on the radio locator section of the Palm mobile page. The main functionality I want is for screen to go off and permit the program to run in the background.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Riding the Tucson roads & trails
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonDave View Post
    Is it possible for me to listen to radio stations with Ptunes instead of Kinoma? I like to listen Air1 on the radio locator section of the Palm mobile page. The main functionality I want is for screen to go off and permit the program to run in the background.
    Thanks,
    Dave
    If it's an mp3 stream then yes, if it's wma then you'll have to use Kinoma
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    What format does RadioLocator.com use? Is there perhaps a setting on the Treo that I could select?
    Riding the Tucson roads & trails
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonDave View Post
    The main functionality I want is for screen to go off and permit the program to run in the background.
    In case you hadn't played with it, you can tell Kinoma Player to automatically shut off the screen after 10, 20 or 30 seconds of audio-only playback.

This preference is in General Preferences.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo View Post
    If it's an mp3 stream then yes, if it's wma then you'll have to use Kinoma
    You also need Kinoma Player if you want to play any Clear Channel stations.

http://blog.kinoma.com/2007/09/liste...kinoma-player/

Soon I'll announce the addition of many (the exact number is still a secret) Clear Channel stations to the Kinoma Media Guide. Stay tuned to our blog for more details.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks