Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Results 121 to 136 of 136
  1. #121  
    Bluetooth sync in the past has been bloody tough; however, with the Centro, it just worked from the word Go.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

    Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    2483274973
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  2. Devtodi's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus View Post
    Hi All -

    Just received my review unit. I'm making a quick and dirty unboxing video now. Point of the thread: Ask yer questions and get yer answers.

    It's charging up now.
    I believe that the Centro does not have a touch screen- how compatable are the treo programs that use a stylus?

    I am either getting a Centro or a 755p- can you weigh the pros and cons of each device?
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

    Roi Batty


    palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
  3. Devtodi's Avatar
    Posts
    250 Posts
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    Maybe the Centro will never need to be reset.
    rofl


    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

    Roi Batty


    palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p
  4. #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by tedcousens View Post
    I believe that the Centro does not have a touch screen- how compatable are the treo programs that use a stylus?
    It has a touchscreen.
  5. jade408's Avatar
    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #125  
    Ringtones?

    Well I used a super round about way to make it happend. I used itunes to convert my files to wavs, then sent those over to the voice memo via bluetooth (after chopping them with the built in ibook sound studio software. Then in voice memo, I "copied the file to ringtones." This worked, and was easier than it sounded.
  6. #126  
    You can also use a program, called "minitones" which is free and runs fine on the centro , to crop any mp3 and convert it to a ringtone
  7. grant21's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #127  
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDZeD311 View Post
    You can also use a program, called "minitones" which is free and runs fine on the centro , to crop any mp3 and convert it to a ringtone
    I downloaded and installed minitones, how do I add mp3's to the list? It's empty as of now.
  8. #128  
    Dont really understand the question..
    It just detects all the mp3s on your card. You can add them to the card by syncing, using a utility like CardReader, or emailing yourself the files :-|
  9. grant21's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDZeD311 View Post
    Dont really understand the question..
    It just detects all the mp3s on your card. You can add them to the card by syncing, using a utility like CardReader, or emailing yourself the files :-|
    I transfered one mp3 over(via bluetooth) and it's in ptunes. When I go into minitones, it doesnt show up. I'm not using a memory card yet.
  10. #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by grant21 View Post
    I'm not using a memory card yet.
    That's the problem. Minitones doesn't look into the device RAM, only your card.
  11. grant21's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #131  
    uninstalling programs you don't want anymore?
  12. #132  
    use Destaller Lite, google for it, its free and does everything you need
  13. grant21's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #133  
    Sorry I keep asking questions but I'm looking for a program to show me running applications, also one that can end the application too.
  14. #134  
    wow. that just made me chuckle, and part of me hopes you're joking. Though I have a feeling you're not.

    This isn't windows. you end a program when you exit it pretty much. unless you're doing something like running pocket tunes or what not, programs that run in the background.

    There is no true multitasking so there is no need to end programs or see what's running.

    Quote Originally Posted by grant21 View Post
    Sorry I keep asking questions but I'm looking for a program to show me running applications, also one that can end the application too.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  15. grant21's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    wow. that just made me chuckle, and part of me hopes you're joking. Though I have a feeling you're not.

    This isn't windows. you end a program when you exit it pretty much. unless you're doing something like running pocket tunes or what not, programs that run in the background.

    There is no true multitasking so there is no need to end programs or see what's running.
    Wow. you could have just provided a straight answer. Believe it or not, not everybody is a palm god. This is what this thread is designed for, to ask questions, not get smart remarks from people like you.
  16. #136  
    it was a joke howdy. get a grip and a sense of humor. there was no ill will...geez. some might have taken your comment as being facetious.

    And I did give you your answer.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Posting Permissions