Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hello All! This is my first post after being a lurker for a few weeks. I have searched and search this forum and google for the answer to my question and haven't found a clear answer. My company uses Blackberry exclusively. I am trying to figure out how to access my work email with my new 755P. We do utilize a site that I can log into from any pc that will let me check my email, it is set up like this webmail.mycompany.com. Here are my questions:

1. Is there a way that I can set up this email on my Treo?

2. Will I be able to view my emails only, or will I be able to reply also?

Thanks in advance for the help. I have read and read and have no idea how to get email set up on this thing.
    Have you tried accessing that site with Blazer on your 755p?
    Okay, this is probably a given, but have you tried using blazer and just going to the same website that you do on your PC? I can get my hotmail by using blazer.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Damn Perry, I just answered this and I know it only took me just seconds to type it, how is it your response is 6 minutes ahead of mine? But, goes to show you, great minds think alike.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas