1.    #1  
    I just came from a Blackberry to the 755p. What is the easiest way to get my company mail to the treo? Thanks!!
    Try setting access up thru a POP3 connection in VersaMail. . . . . that is how I connect to my work email. . . . .

However, in the account set up use your Sprint userid and password for the outgoing mail server. . . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 10/09/2007 at 07:13 PM.
  3.    #3  
    alright I am going to give it a try right now
  4.    #4  
    is outgoing still smtp.sprintpcs.com?
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Versamail will allow you to put one Outlook Exchange Server mailbox. Do not set it up as pop3, set it up as Exchange server instead. The web address that you would use to access it from a computer is the same address you will need to set it up on versamail. You will also need your username and password. Username may be simply your user login or user login@company.com. Versamail will allow push email but personally I like Chatteremail for company email. I have several Exchange Server mailboxes set up on it for my various jobs as well as my Gmail and .Mac. I have my Gmail set up so it acts like push email too. You will have to pay for Chatteremail but it works great. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstmpr View Post
    is outgoing still smtp.sprintpcs.com?

Yes, and you go into Advanced Outgoing Server settings (2nd advanced screen) to input your Sprint Username and password.

Port Number: 25
    Check the use authentication(ESMTP) box
  7.    #7  
    I don't have a web address to check my e-mail....we are a small trucking company
    Quote Originally Posted by ncstmpr View Post
    I don't have a web address to check my e-mail....we are a small trucking company
    You have a PM
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Could someone help me in the set up process for this type of email address?

webmail.blank.com
    Quote Originally Posted by BMF79 View Post
    Could someone help me in the set up process for this type of email address?

webmail.blank.com
    Not familiar with that one. . . . .
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Like webmail.uk.edu the main page for the log in info is Microsoft Outlook Web Access provided my Microsoft Exchange Server.
    GetGood?
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I know that if I go to webmail.uk.edu and put in info it can view email via outlook, they do not use get good
    Quote Originally Posted by BMF79 View Post
    Like webmail.uk.edu the main page for the log in info is Microsoft Outlook Web Access provided my Microsoft Exchange Server.
    maybe this link will help. My company has exchange server 2003 service pack 2 and I have no problem getting push emails on my treo 755p.

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE? New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,Case=obj(44726)
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Sorry Rome, the link doesn't work.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    If you can access your email from the web, all you need is to log in and when you hover over any email, it will show you the web address of the exchange server. Complete instructions are in the Chatteremail user guide. It can get a little confusing but once you understand what they are trying to tell you, it works beautiful. You can even tell the program not to email you at night when you are asleep.