Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not all treos act the same. Keep exchanging til you find a good one.
    *knocks on wood*

hardily ever.

I soft reset my phone once every couple of days myself but it is pretty stable.

Every once in a while I will get some serious lag or freezing but it doesnt really bother me.

I currently have installed:
    PTunes Deluxe
    Kimona 4X
    Colorize
    Filez
    Minitones
    mRing
    Mundu
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Very rarely. Most of my resets tend to happen if I've used Opera Mini earlier in the day (especially if I then proceed to use Blazer), or if I'm streaming a podcast with pTunes, then using Opera, THEN using Blazer... i.e., pretty extreme conditions. Otherwise my 755p has been my most solid Treo yet.
    My first 755 used to reset all the time, until it crapped out and couldnt come out of an access loop , now i got a replacement and its very stable, only sometimes it resets and the cause is Blazer, i dont know what the problem is, but i think some phones are more prone to resets than others for some reason, i got a stable one this time thank god.
    I can't think of a time when I had to reset my phone from a crash - although I know at least once maybe twice since I bought it when it first came out, it did do a reboot on me which seemed for no reason at all.

Other than that my phone is rock solid even with all my 3rd party apps. It's the best phone I ever had including some of the warts like sometimes a crackling ring when I dial out to someone - the ring just seems to be crackly - not all the time though - so I don't know if it is the phone - maybe its Sprint's network.
    I manually reset it every day when I switch my battery. other than that not really.
    I only have a problem w/ MunduIM.
    what's the system message that tells me what caused the reset??n
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12