1.    #1  
    I have purchased a used treo 650. Recently I have noticed that after being not used (dormant) for awhile, anywhere from 5 minutes to several hours, it just stops responding to anything. If I use the power key or any other keys or touch screen to try and get the treo to go undormant it does not respond, although the light still blinks green like it is still on. The only way to make it work is to do a soft reset (take out the battery) and turn it on again. Can you help with any advice? I spoke with my carrier Cingular/ATT but they couldn't find anything wrong with it. It is frustrating because I never know when it is doing this or going to do this and I am missing calls (the phone does not ring and the caller get my voicemail after several rings). Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance!
    Hi snoball1999. First of all, welcome to the forum.

I'm pretty sure that your problem is caused by a malfunctioning third party software. Your problem fits the description of a conflict of some sort.

First of all, you should make a backup of all your data (use NVBackup - freeware - or Resco Backup - shareware) on to your SD card.

Then you can do a Hard Reset, which will let you only with the factory settings and the softwares of the original ROM.

Then you can test it and see if it works.

The next step is to reinstall all your third party software, ONE BY ONE, and testing it each time around. I'm sure that you will identify the problem.

Now, if after the Hard Reset, your Treo keeps freezing, your problem could be more serious, with your ROM or perhaps hardware (let's hope not).

Please, just don't do anything until you are absolutely sure of what you are doing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.
    Regards,
    Alexandre Freire
    -----------------
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM