Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Updating this as much as possible. If you find anything, feel free to post so I can update the thread.
    *Updated 12/22/07* Sorry it's been awhile. Lots of new things. More Seidio cases. PDAir has a nice aluminum case in black and silver along with lots of color options on their various leather cases. The leather skin case looks like a nice alternative to the Sena case. Finally a Centro specific charging cradle with spare battery charger. And there are now a plethora of these things available on ebay including generic silicone and crystal type cases.

Seidio 2 in 1 Stylus Pen

PLAY THROUGH CASES:

Injection Molded Holster. Search Ebay for "Centro Swivel Holster" and you'll find a few options, some for under $5.

Krusell Leather Skin Case w/Multidapt. Very nice w/many clip options

*Generic Silicone and crystal type cases are available on ebay for about $12 shipped or less. Can even make an offer on some. Just search "Centro Silicone", "Centro Protective" or "Centro Hard Case" and they will come up.

PDAir Aluminum Case available in Black or Silver. Looks pretty nice. Also links to all their other leather cases. Nice selection with many colors. See what you like then do an ebay search for it and get it for about $10 off.

Vaja ivolution Grip Case Looks pretty cool actually though a little bulky side to side.
    Monaco Leather Sleeve Case @TreoCentral
    Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case
    Seidio Hybrid Hard Case. Half crystal, half rubberized.
    Seidio Crystal Case

Smartphone Experts Silicone Case

The OEM Sprint Crystal Case on Sprint's Site for $20
    PDAir Centro Leather Skin Case
    PDAir Leather Case for Palm Centro - Flip Type (Black)
    PDAir Leather Case for Palm Centro - Book Type (Black)
    CarryMobile Playthrough Leather Skin
    Boxwave FlexiSkin Silicone Case
    Seidio Unskinned Rubberized Holster
    Sena Cases (pre order)
    Bodyglove Scuba Case

POUCH CASES
    PDAir Leather Case for Palm Centro - Horizontal Pouch Type (Black)

CarryMobile Book Style Leather Flip Case
    CarryMobile Top Flip Leather Case
    E&B Leather Horizontal Pouch
    Dooney & Bourke Centro Wristlet
    Moda Casi (glove fit generic)at Target for under $10
    Cases.com w/Covertec Pouch Cases
    Fortte Pouch Cases (notCentro specific)
    Beyza Cases "coming soon"

SCREEN PROTECTORS & SKINS (egrips, BSE's and such)
    Smartphone Experts 3pk Screen Protectors
    Seidio Screen Protector
    Invisible Shield
    Vinyl Skins from Skin It (more decorative than protective)

CHARGERS, CRADLES, BATTERIES

Amzel Centro charging/sync cradle with spare battery charger

All Seidio Centro Accessories

Emergency Chargers: non specific, but might be necessary with the Centro:
    9v
    AA
    (4)AA w/USB
    Cheaper 9v

---
    edited by Septimus to clean up links. Shameless addition: everything at CentroDepot is compatible. Also Stickied.
    ---
    Last edited by crogs571; 01/16/2008 at 10:50 AM.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Sena was supposed to be the 3rd - then it changed to the 4th and now it has coming soon. I was laughing everyday when I'd go check and it kept changing.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

I have gotten 2 Sena cases for my Treo and 1 casemate case for my iPhone. I got to say the casemate has much better fit and finish,
    Plus it looks like a vaja case.

I would totally wait for the casemate version.
  4.    #4  
    my sena case actually had the leather delaminate. I also thought the fit wasn't as tight as it should've been. The leather bar often went over the send/end buttons and I'd inadvertantly place or disconnect a call. Replacing it didn't help either. It was just the design of it. Actually placed a foam pad underneath the snap latch to push the phone down more in the case to alleviate the problem. I won't be buying the same type of design if I get a Sena.

Would be nice to see some sort of playthrough case available by the 14th. I hate pouch cases.

One nice thing is cheap cradles like the intec (sp?) should fit the Centro while it's in the case due to the smaller form factor. It should fit in the cutout nicely. So there should be more cheap cradle options for charging and syncing while in a case instead of the Seidio.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    In additon to a holster of some kind, I'm waiting for extra batteries, external charger, and screen protector.
    -------Current Devices--------
    Nextel: Motorola i930, i880
    Sprint: AirPrime CDMA PCMCIA, Samsung A900M, M610, Sanyo 8400, DLX
    Cingular: SE S710a, Treo 650 Unlocked, 3125 "Startrek", Blackjack, Sync
    Verizon: Samsung SCH-i730 WM PPC, Treo 700w WM5 PPC, Sierra EVDO PCMCIA, Black Q

BT headsets: Jabra BT110, 500, JX10 II, 350V; Motorola H700, H300, H605; Palm Treo; Plantronics Voyger 510, 640e, 650e; BlueAnt X3 Micro

A2DP: Mot S9, HS820; Jabra BT8010
  6.    #6  
    I'm sure Seidio will come to the rescue. Screen protectors you can easily cut down a larger one (at least temporarily). Just get cheap ones from Deal Extreme. They're only a couple dollars shipped.

And Sena is live with the Centro cases even though they are preorder only at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by snovvman View Post
    In additon to a holster of some kind, I'm waiting for extra batteries, external charger, and screen protector.
    My priority of accessories for the Centro, which I hope we start seeing soon:

1. Beefed up battery
    1. Replacement stylus (with or without built-in pen)
    3. Protective case
    4. Holster
  8.    #8  
    I added the Smartphone Experts screen protectors to the list. I've also been in touch with ProClip about their cradles and a potential holster. I loved my i500 holster. Would think they could make a centro one that is play through capable.

Can't imagine why Palm would skimp on the stylus like that. Will see if my i500 one will fit when I get it.
    Update the screen protectors to include the Seidio - they just released this week.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

10.    #10  
    Updated with the Seidio protectors. Also threw in emergency chargers. Not Centro specific, but could be necessary to have around. Haven't seen anything on Boxwave's site yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    Update the screen protectors to include the Seidio - they just released this week.
    Seidio is working on a full line of accessories for Treo Centro. It includes screen protector, stylus, holster, super thin rubberized case, batteries and more, if you would like to be notified when they are released, please send an email to Centro@seidio.com.

Seidio plans to release the swivel lock rubberized holster for Centro in the next few days.

Seidio
  12.    #12  
    Will post the links here as everything becomes available.

Is that swivel lock a spring clip or a removable swivel. Can't stand removable swivels. They add bulk and depth to a slim product, and it's a two part solution with the ability to leave the clip behind (like when tossing dirty scrubs and forgeting to take the clip of the pants...grrr). What happened to the days of fixed or racheting spring clips?

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is working on a full line of accessories for Treo Centro. It includes screen protector, stylus, holster, super thin rubberized case, batteries and more, if you would like to be notified when they are released, please send an email to Centro@seidio.com.

Seidio plans to release the swivel lock rubberized holster for Centro in the next few days.

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Will post the links here as everything becomes available.

Is that swivel lock a spring clip or a removable swivel. Can't stand removable swivels. They add bulk and depth to a slim product, and it's a two part solution with the ability to leave the clip behind (like when tossing dirty scrubs and forgeting to take the clip of the pants...grrr). What happened to the days of fixed or racheting spring clips?
    Our swivel clip is not removable and does rachet to several different locked positions.

Thanks
  14.    #14  
    good to know. will be watching the link you sent me for new products. Thanks
    Here are photos of the one case Sprint is selling for the Centro, a little to thick for me but some people might like it, I'll check the price and update when I get a chance

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...7659493765.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...7659494533.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...7659494661.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...7659494789.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/c...7659495301.jpg
    muffnician,

is it out already for sale at sprint stores? if so, how much?
    diane
    Should be, I'll let you know when I get back to the store.
    $19.99 USD, most Sprint sore should have a few. The nub for the clip is removable to make the device more slim. About as a big as a 700p when its all said and done. It fits pretty tight.
    My local SSH (Sprint Store Hussie) tried to sell me that puppy, but I opted to go with Palm's Bodyglove case.
    I think I am going to get the sena flipper case. I had no problems with any of their other cases. I want something to protect the screen. I dropped a book on my 6700 & smashed the screen so I get nervous.
Page 1 of 26 12345611 ... LastLast