Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
  1.    #141  
    fifth icon from the right on the formatting toolbar right above where you type. just right click on the image, click on copy image location and paste it into the insert image area.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    P.S. I forgot how to post pics here.
    and that is one bulky case. it's definitely generic though. Surprised they don't list it for the Pearl and a few others. It's not even a Centro in the case.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Has anyone managed to get the belt clip stud off the back? I'd have bought one, but couldn't figure out how to get it off!

Please let me know--thanks!
    Jason
  3.    #143  
    Even the Touch has an outward facing holster already....grrrrr.
    http://store.wirexgroup.com/images/p...s/FXTOUCHR.jpg
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by palm_isle View Post
    Has anyone managed to get the belt clip stud off the back? I'd have bought one, but couldn't figure out how to get it off!

Please let me know--thanks!
    Jason
    Use a pair of pliers, squeeze lightly, and turn counter clock wise...it will screw right off.
  5.    #145  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    fifth icon from the right on the formatting toolbar right above where you type. just right click on the image, click on copy image location and paste it into the insert image area.
    Thanks!

Hummm.... Tried it but was unable to copy and paste. I did not get an option to "copy image location".
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 11/15/2007 at 08:13 AM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  7.    #147  
    you've got a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    Thanks!

Hummm.... Tried it but was unable to copy and paste. I did not get an option to "copy image location".
    Crogs,

Thank you for your PM. I was trying to copy a pic from my desktop, not a website.

I'll try it again and see:

http://www.cnet.com.au/cnet/i/r/2006...8780/sc003.jpg

And it works! Just got my Blueant bluetooth this week and I'm tickled pink.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Wouldn't that be a pink ant?

I emailed all of the sellers who have smart phone silicone/flexiskin skins I found on eBay. It took a couple of days to hear back from most of them. Most said to keep checking back and one or two thought they might have them soon. Now I'm thinking get something before it gets scratched but then the silicone skin will cover anything up.
  10.    #150  
    Speck said they didn't have any plans to make anything. And they have a sweet leather holster for the blackberry.
    so smartphone experts has silicone skins for the centro now, it pops up at the top of the page here at treocentral. it looks a lot like the boxwave one. but it seems to have ridges? on the sides of the case. does anyone know if these are the same as the boxwave but under a different name? or did they just copy and then make knockoffs? i'm just wondering, because the boxwave ones seem to look to be of much nicer quality than the smartphone experts ones. and for 5 dollars i'd be willing to get a nicer quality one.
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    I had the exact same question. I emailed the company and asked them about it but probably won't hear from them until Monday at the earliest.

Hey Chimmer, every hear back from them ????
    The silicone cases are on Ebay now but they are $45 with shipping. heck no.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Palm-C...QQcmdZViewItem
  14.    #154  
    that's just laughable. Actually with the closer views, I don't like the keypad area. It runs to close to the outer edge of the keys. Can imagine that makes it a bear on typing.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    The silicone cases are on Ebay now but they are $45 with shipping. heck no.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Palm-C...QQcmdZViewItem
    Looks like the same pics from here
    diane
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Hey Chimmer, every hear back from them ????
    Yes, all they said was that "The FlexiSkins with flip cover should be arriving shortly."

Whatever that means!
    Quote Originally Posted by kevhead View Post
    so smartphone experts has silicone skins for the centro now, it pops up at the top of the page here at treocentral. it looks a lot like the boxwave one. but it seems to have ridges? on the sides of the case. does anyone know if these are the same as the boxwave but under a different name?
    I just got my BoxWave FlexiSkin today. From the pictures I've seen of the Smartphone Experts version, I'd say they were identical. Probably the exact same one with different brand names.
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    Yes, all they said was that "The FlexiSkins with flip cover should be arriving shortly."

Whatever that means!
    Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    that's just laughable. Actually with the closer views, I don't like the keypad area. It runs to close to the outer edge of the keys. Can imagine that makes it a bear on typing.
    I got the all black Boxwave FlexiSkin. It looks pretty decent. I've been using the Body Glove, loved it except for the dust buildup between the plastic and the Centro's screen. The Body Glove interferred more with the keyboard than the FlexiSkin does. I have no problems typing with it.
    I know what you mean about the keyboard but I don't see how typing with the flexiskin would be an issue, it fits around the edge of the keyboard, unless that's where you normally type?
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast