Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by plio View Post
    Hey y'all, I just received my Fortte horizontal case and, while it is very well made, I am disappointed. On the site it says that it is Dedicated Fit for
    Palm(R) Centro™.

However, when I received the item, it has a sticker on it showing that
    it is compatible with MANY different (and much larger!) Palm devices.
    Indeed, while the Centro does fit, this is larger than I wanted and is
    basically a generic case. I already own a case that fits my Treo 700
    and it is IDENTICAL in size to this case, defeating the purpose of
    this purchase. I'm going to try to return it.

I really want a small, sleek horizontal leather case for my Centro. Any ideas on options?
    Assuming your in NYC or nearby(east coast), go to Union Square and there are vendors selling nice, small, leather and non-leather, cases. I saw a decent case for $10 and it would not ruin your suit or clash with it if your in a board room meeting.
  2.    #122  
    FYI: The PDAir cases for the Centro will be available mid november. So not too much longer. They just emailed me back. At least you can get an idea of what they're like based on the 500v cases. I think they're as nice as the Sena cases. My 700p Sena case had the leather delaminate. So I'm definitely not buying one from the again. I'll probably get the basic leather skin from PDAir until an outtie holster is developed.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    BoxWave Flexiskin now available for Centro. Looks interesting.

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...iskin_main.jpg
    That boxwave looks nice. Only question , it says this

It comes your choice of two designs: with or without a flip cover.

Where is the model with the flip cover?? would love to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    It comes your choice of two designs: with or without a flip cover.

Where is the model with the flip cover?? would love to see it.
    I had the exact same question. I emailed the company and asked them about it but probably won't hear from them until Monday at the earliest.
  6.    #126  
    wow.... $25 + shipping for silicone. that's when I thibk it's worth the wait for the cheap version to show up on ebay. Nice that they have them. I'd think the flip cover would be like the ones on thos echeap crystal cases, hinged from the top.
    Last edited by crogs571; 11/11/2007 at 01:45 PM.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  7.    #127  
    Last edited by crogs571; 11/12/2007 at 02:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    Pink would be perfect.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
  10.    #130  
    I wonder how the pink would look with the bright red underneath. Would be interesting for those into the color.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    Pink would be perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I wonder how the pink would look with the bright red underneath. Would be interesting for those into the color.
    I think it would look aweful, but that's just me.

Pink and Black, now that's a match!

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I'd say get the frosted with red and pink with black.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Found another play thru case on ebay. It is called a platinum skin case. Looks like a body glove scuba rip off. Here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Platinum-Skin-ca...QQcmdZViewItem
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
  14.    #134  
    for $10 I'll bite. think I'm going to ultimately go the PDAir route when they're out.
    CarryMobile case looks like it will be a problem - it has the leather piece that goes under the 5way and nav buttons. Those buttons are flush, so it looks like that will be an issue.

As for the BoxWave - that looks like it comes up TO the keyboard, and not the edge ... that might be a problem too. Guess we have to wait for Seidio to come out with their Silicone skin. I might end up @ PDAir also now ...
    ASUS A8Jp • XBOX360 Elite • NDS Lite & R4DS • Kodak Z712 IS • Creative ZEN 8GB • Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

16.    #136  
    total agreement. those hard vaja leather cases were the same way on the 6xx/7xx. for 10 bucks I'll check out the platinum case. I hate using a pouch case. The PDAir cases has the most attention for me. I hope Seidio is smart enough to keep full access to the outer edge keys with ther crystal and hard rubber cases. Still not counting proclip out with an outtie holster.
    I just noticed a problem I have with the PDAir case - it uses a button. I really prefer a magnet case ... wow, I'm so picky that I might end up with a Sena type case! :O
    ASUS A8Jp • XBOX360 Elite • NDS Lite & R4DS • Kodak Z712 IS • Creative ZEN 8GB • Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Found a pink leather wallet case on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/For-PALM-CENTRO-...QQcmdZViewItem

But... I'm holding out for an affordable silicone case.

P.S. I forgot how to post pics here.

why is it taking seidio so long to introduce those products

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    why is it taking seidio so long to introduce those products
    I don't know. I thought a stylus would've been the easiest and quickest thing to produce (as opposed to their rubberized holster.)
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast