Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=crogs571;1372679]alright...now we're seeing some options. check these out.....QUOTE]

These cases are for the 500v.
  2.    #102  
    oh duh. damn. sorry about that. wasn't even thinking.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    It sure seems like it is taking a long time for accessories to hit the market. I would have thought they would have had them ready to go for the release date.

I just want a silicone/rubber skin for the Centro. Does anyone know of anyone making one? Or what sites to check first?
    I wanted one too, I keep close watch on eBay since I found a great one for my LifeDrive. The catch with the Centro I think is the keyboard, I don't see how that will work? I think I'm getting a clear skin and a holster instead of the silicon. I figure the Centro doesn't have a hard drive, Its more likely to get scratched than anything else. I'm trying to wait for an outie holster while I'm setting up and learning the Centro.
  5.    #105  
    PDAir updated their Centro page. They at least have "coming soon" now for the cases as well as screen protectors.

PDAir Centro Cases
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  6.    #106  
    Seidio has the 2in1 Stylus Pen listed as coming soon. Only $7.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI...tro_stylus.jpg

Seidio 2 in 1 Stylus Pen
    I was going to post this yesterday, is it really possible that the Centro has a unique stylus that doesn't fit or work with any other smart phone or PDA, now that there are several models out there? Is there really a stylus factory that makes 20 different kinds or something? I know the LifeDrive doesn't work, how about the 755 or something? It sounds like few people use it and therefore just haven't tested it yet?
    Breaking news, Worst Buy Black Friday will have SanDisk 2GB microSD for $20, 4GB for $40 and the Moto H700 for $50. That's the only time I enjoy shopping at Worst Buy, I feel like its payback for when I got screwed by the Goof Squad, but that's a long story for another forum.

Can anyone beat those prices today?
  9.    #109  
    I don't think I've ever paid more than $40 for an H700, and not the ones that come in a plastic bag either. 2gb for $20 without a rebate isn't bad at all.

and it's the slenderness of the stylus that makes others incompatible. i500, Vx, 6xx, 7xx are all too thick. I'm really growing to hate it. drag and drop is a royal pain because I have to press down with much more pressure for it to register. I keep thinking I'm going to scratch the screen because it doesn't feel smooth.
    Crogs, I wonder if they can even make a pen one? I really hate using public pens now that I have one for my LifeDrive, I had been carrying a pen with me before the pen stylus so now its back to carrying one.

I'm still leaning at Costco since they include the extra charger for the H700, which is probably $20 or so, if you think you'll need it and can't grab the one at Worst Buy.
  11.    #111  
    just fyi....it's a standard USB charger you can buy anywhere including ebay for under $10. Ecost has it for less than $36 shipped, retail blister pack and all.
    H700 on ecost

car charger under $5

Motorola OEM charger for $10

I'm sure you can fit a pen in a stylus that slender. I just see buying multiples since you'll run out of ink if you use it consistently.
  12. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Breaking news, Worst Buy Black Friday will have SanDisk 2GB microSD for $20, 4GB for $40 and the Moto H700 for $50. That's the only time I enjoy shopping at Worst Buy, I feel like its payback for when I got screwed by the Goof Squad, but that's a long story for another forum.

Can anyone beat those prices today?
    OfficeMax (or Depot??) has the 2GB MicroSD for $19.99 in their black friday ad.

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Bla...tore/OfficeMax

at the bottom.
  13.    #113  
    there's also been online deals for a sub $20 2gb card after rebate. Standard price at Microcenter is $24.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Crogs, I wonder if they can even make a pen one? I really hate using public pens now that I have one for my LifeDrive, I had been carrying a pen with me before the pen stylus so now its back to carrying one...
    FYI....our 2 in 1 stylus does include a writing pen.

Thanks
    Geez, it looks like I'm batting 0 for 4 or something today! That's great thanks!
    Paging Seido - the new stylus is great news. Any ETA on an extended battery solution yet? I'm sick of having to charge at my desk during the week and disable my mailboxes on the weekend so I can make it through the day.
    Ok, I might have a hit this time. I found an outie case really similar to the Glove for $10 including shipping on eBay. I found the Glove there for $15.

I pulled the trigger on Skin Guardz on eBay since they and Invisible Shield couldn't guarantee when they would ship and Best Skins Ever aren't shipping Centro skins yet. I was surprised the clear skins weren't discounted like most things on eBay, the trade off is the faster shipping. I'd hate to see my Centro get scratched just sitting here while I try to figure it out and set it up.
    just picked up two of these http://72.32.107.80/store/product_in...roducts_id=646

at Walmart. Tagged at $14 but rang up for $9.99

The link shows a larger case. The one picked up was for small phones , specifically a Rzr. Fits great.
  19. t4l
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    .. it's great!

as good as $30 cases that I've bought online
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    FYI....our 2 in 1 stylus does include a writing pen.

Thanks
    I am confused, what does 2 in 1 mean if it has no pen?