Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is shipping this premium leather case for Centro.

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=590
    How long until Seidio makes a Rubberized Hard Case & Holster for the Centro?
  2.    #42  
    that seidio leather case looks big and bulky. I have a case from my pantech go phone that is a glove fit for the centro along the lines of the target one. It came free with the pantech so it's a good alternative till something comes along I like. I'll post pics and info for the heck of it.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Got the Scuba case from Palm.COM today. I LOVE IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by quick death View Post
    Can you let us know how the fit is, Tight etc, How does it fit into the pocket with the case on. What is covered by plastic (Keys and screen) and is everything assesible??

Usablilty with the case on ??

ANy pics would be great but any information appreciated.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by timholman View Post
    My local Sprint store still doesn't have them, unfortunately.

Is the clear plastic hard or pliable? It's difficult to tell from the photos.

Its hard acrylic plastic
    I have it and not that crazy about it makes my small centro bulky the same size as my 750 also don't like the nub in back of case will try to remove that.
    Fred
    I just ordered mine today..I cant wait to recieve it. Hey, does it fit nice and snug...and does it have plastic covring the screen?
    (I couldnt tell about the the screen being covered in the pic)
    Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt View Post
    How long until Seidio makes a Rubberized Hard Case & Holster for the Centro?

Yes, we are working on super thin rubberized case and the matching holster for Centro. They will be ready in about 3 -4 weeks. If you would like to be notified when they are released, please send the email to centro@seidio.com

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Can you let us know how the fit is, Tight etc, How does it fit into the pocket with the case on. What is covered by plastic (Keys and screen) and is everything assesible??
    Keys are not covered. Plastic over silver mid section with a cut out for the center button. Screen is covered. TIGHT fit with velcro on the bottom. Cut outs for all connectors/buttons/infared on the top/sides/bottom and back

The swivel belt lock has a stand built in. the case is great!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    I have it and not that crazy about it makes my small centro bulky the same size as my 750 also don't like the nub in back of case will try to remove that.
    Fred

Which case it that?? the Scuba case??
    Keys are not covered. Plastic over silver mid section with a cut out for the center button. Screen is covered. TIGHT fit with velcro on the bottom. Cut outs for all connectors/buttons/infared on the top/sides/bottom and back

The swivel belt lock has a stand built in. the case is great!!

Sounds great. Might be what I am looking for. 1 last question if you have a sec. How is it using the touch screen with the plastic over it. I use the stylus and my finger alot . does it affect the touch screen usability. Thank you.
  12.    #52  
    Here's the case that came with my Pantech. It's ATT UPC #3851640065. Black V1 Medium Vertical, Napa Leather Pouch w/Microsuede Lining and Fixed Belt Clip. Not sure what it goes for as it came free with the phone. It'll do till the right one comes along.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    Update the screen protectors to include the Seidio - they just released this week.
    Yeah and I ordered them but they are not as advertised. If you go to this link:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=868

It says they use "static only" instead of adhesive. The ones they sent me have adhesive on them, and are a pain to remove. I wasted one of them due to lint/air bubbles.

Even though they fit the screen physically, the back of the package says they are for "BlackBerry 8100 Pearl" so they either mixed up their stock and/or sent me the wrong ones.
    Techbargains has a link to 50% off Treo accessories. Are data cables, and chargers pretty much the same for all treos?

http://www.techbargains.com/news_dis...m/102755?rss=1
    50% off Treo Accessories, Oct. 27 6 PM

PCMicrostore has 50% off any of its Palm Treo 650/680/700/700p/700w/750 accessories when entering "techbargains50%Palm" in the comments field of the online order form.

(The discount won't be reflected at checkout, but will be applied when the order is processed.) Discount excludes actual unit. Exp 10/28
    Here is my list of accessories I'm shopping for for the Centro:

1. Rapid Car charger
    2. Pink working case or skin
    3. Micro sd card
    4. A longer battery seems to be a good idea too.

And more useful software to replace Butler, etc.
    Last edited by GeekyMom; 10/28/2007 at 02:05 PM.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Definitely battery, holster, Car mount (ProclipUSA) and replacement stylus.

Waiting until I can order 2 out of 3 from somewhere.
  17.    #57  
    the Car mount is on it's way. ProClip said a few weeks. Trying to see if they'll make a smaller version of their adjustable one too. At it's smallest position, the current one is just too wide.

Also working on a holster from them as well. Would like to see one facing out instead of in. Facing in you can't see the LED, not that it's really good for anything at the moment, but I'd imagine that glitch will get fixed.

That would get you 2 out of your 4 at least, and I'll save you a few bucks on those two as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    Yeah and I ordered them but they are not as advertised. If you go to this link:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=868

It says they use "static only" instead of adhesive. The ones they sent me have adhesive on them, and are a pain to remove. I wasted one of them due to lint/air bubbles.

Even though they fit the screen physically, the back of the package says they are for "BlackBerry 8100 Pearl" so they either mixed up their stock and/or sent me the wrong ones.
    I have the same one, mine also said the Pearl on it - but it fit the screen perfectly. Also, not sure what you mean about adhesive, but mine also was static.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

just fyi -

http://centrodepot.com
    http://store.treocentral.com (choose Centro in the device selector in the upper left)

...just saying...
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    I have the same one, mine also said the Pearl on it - but it fit the screen perfectly. Also, not sure what you mean about adhesive, but mine also was static.
    I guess I had a different idea about "static." I was thinking more along the lines of the plastic screen cover that shipped with the centro. Very easy to remove and put back on.

The ones I got from Seidio sure seemed like it had some type of adhesive on it. It was extremely difficult to peel off and felt like it had some stickiness to it, as opposed to the other side of it.
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast