Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 514
  1. Forest007's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #21  
    Fortte has 2 cases for the Centro:

    http://www.fortte.com/scr/showcategory3.php/173
  2. #22  
    Body Glove Scuba II Cellsuit for Centro is available!!
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by quick death View Post
    Body Glove Scuba II Cellsuit for Centro is available!!
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...glovescuba.jpg

    Pretty sweet. Available here
    diane
  4. adz1966's Avatar
    Posts
    150 Posts
    Global Posts
    170 Global Posts
    #24  
    Does the BodyGlove have screen protection? It looks like the keys are exposed but there is something over the screen...
  5. #25  
    It says its water resistent or something like that. Does that mean there are protective covers on the keys and screen??
  6. #26  
    Check out the graphic of the Centro case above -- looks like the device is running Windows Mobile.
  7. #27  
    500V in a BodyGlove...

    Anyone know when Palm is releasing flexi-skins for the Centro?
  8.    #28  
    I'm not posting generic pouch cases that will also fit the centro. Everyone and their brother has them listed on palm accessory sites. More interested in Centro specific items for the purpose of the thread. Just like I'm not posting every treo charger that also fits the centro. That scuba one is getting in there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Forest007 View Post
    Fortte has 2 cases for the Centro:

    http://www.fortte.com/scr/showcategory3.php/173
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  9.    #29  
    Seidio released their unskinned holster for $25. I wish it were reversible. Can't tell from the picture.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=870
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI...ro_hl_unsk.jpg
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  10. Forest007's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I'm not posting generic pouch cases that will also fit the centro. Everyone and their brother has them listed on palm accessory sites. More interested in Centro specific items for the purpose of the thread. Just like I'm not posting every treo charger that also fits the centro. That scuba one is getting in there.
    I'm not either...at least that was not my intent....Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't believe it's a generic case because it says "Dedicated Fit for Palm® Centro™" also there's a picture of what appears to be the Centro in the case and it looks like a perfect fit.
  11. Forest007's Avatar
    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Seidio released their unskinned holster for $25. I wish it were reversible. Can't tell from the picture.
    http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=870
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI...ro_hl_unsk.jpg
    If you follow that link it says it's not in stock yet and "coming soon".
  12.    #32  
    Seidio introduced their rubberized holster for a naked Centro today.
    Link: http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=870
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI...ro_hl_unsk.jpg
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  13.    #33  
    sorry. think I linked the rubberized one which is now available. I'll correct the links. Thanks.

    *my bad thinking there were two holsters...doh*
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest007 View Post
    If you follow that link it says it's not in stock yet and "coming soon".
    Last edited by crogs571; 10/24/2007 at 11:29 AM.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  14.    #34  
    I posted it, though check out the second pic on the one case. It shows another palm phone (755 maybe?) as there is no blue centro. I'd buy a blue one over black though if they made it. Either way, nice to show pouch options, and if they're not custom for the Centro, they're pretty close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forest007 View Post
    I'm not either...at least that was not my intent....Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't believe it's a generic case because it says "Dedicated Fit for Palm® Centro™" also there's a picture of what appears to be the Centro in the case and it looks like a perfect fit.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  15. #35  
    Hey Crogs,

    You may want to add the Invisible Shield is now available for the Centro (someone else posted it yesterday).

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  16.    #36  
    will update with the invis shield, and I will open it up to some of the pouch cases. If they are generic, I want confirmation they are a glove like fit. Not the basic generic ones ebay and other sites are just throwing out there. I'll put the Target one found.

    Any way to sticky this and cut down on all the threads that will be popping up? I'll keep this updated. I'm picking up my demo centro today until mine comes in. Nice thing, is I switched my SD card to the microSD in the SD holder so I can just pop it out of my 700 and put the micro in the Centro and keep going after a quick restore.

    and if someone can show me how to do those text embedded links, I'll clean up that first post. I always forget how to do it.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  17. #37  
    OK, here's the Moda Casi case at Target. Love it!

    http://www.techmoments.com/wp-conten...0/imgp1239.JPG

    More pics can be seen at my blog: TechMoments
  18. #38  
    I'm using the samsung blackjack case. Got it from Best Buy, link below. Centro fits perfectly in it! Real nice, and close to the body. $20. Unfortunetly it says blackjack, but the silver plate matches nicely with the phone and looks good all around.

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1166840037901
  19. #39  
    Seidio is shipping this premium leather case for Centro.
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 10/30/2007 at 01:48 PM.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffnician View Post
    $19.99 USD, most Sprint sore should have a few. The nub for the clip is removable to make the device more slim. About as a big as a 700p when its all said and done. It fits pretty tight.
    My local Sprint store still doesn't have them, unfortunately.

    Is the clear plastic hard or pliable? It's difficult to tell from the photos.
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions