Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    For that much, it almost makes me just want to order a Sena ...

You're not kidding. That's a ridiculous price in my opinion.
    Funny thing is $30 sounds pretty good to protect a $400 phone . . . it's just that so many paid $99 or less.
    Originally Posted by chimmer
    Now, the question I have is how easy is it to remove? Will it stand up to repeated install/& removals in case we have to get to the battery?
    -----------------
    I showed the pictures of this case to my IT guy, and he warned against it. He had the similar clear case (same vendor) for his 700wx and said he went through several of them due to the tabs that hold the pieces together breaking. I can't imagine what removals to reset the device would do to it (although in all fairness I haven't had to reset it that way too much.)
    Vinnie
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    For that much, it almost makes me just want to order a Sena ...
    You know, looking at their Black Croc case, I just might do that.
    Vinnie
    Quote Originally Posted by john_v View Post
    I showed the pictures of this case to my IT guy, and he warned against it. He had the similar clear case (same vendor) for his 700wx and said he went through several of them due to the tabs that hold the pieces together breaking.
    Thanks....I almost ordered one but I think I'm going to hold out for now. I haven't had to reset my Centro that much either but it does happen and the "snap together" type cases just sounds like you are asking for trouble if you have to remove them, even if it's only a few times a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    Thanks....I almost ordered one but I think I'm going to hold out for now. I haven't had to reset my Centro that much either but it does happen and the "snap together" type cases just sounds like you are asking for trouble if you have to remove them, even if it's only a few times a month.
    700 WX crystal case is our very earliest version of this typ eof case, since then, we have improved the tab quality quite a lot. The tabs on this Centro rubberized case will not break easily.

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/04/2007 at 06:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    700 WX crystal case is our very earliest version of this typ eof case, since then, we have improved the tab quality quite a lot. The tabs on this Centro rubberized case will not break easily.
    Are you trying to talk me into one?

So far, I think I've bought every Seidio product that came out for the Centro, rubberized holster, screen protectors, stylus' (stylii?), and the last thing was the skin.

I like the pictures of the rubberized case and may end up giving it a try. Decisions...decisions!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    I like the pictures of the rubberized case and may end up giving it a try. Decisions...decisions!!!
    I hear ya! I'm torn between this and THIS

Seidio
    So what is your return policy/customer satisfaction policy on these? If I purchase this and it starts breaking, what are you going to do for me ?

Also, will this fit with the soon-to-be released holster, and when will the holster be released?

(Not that I ask for much )
    Vinnie
    I don't see the point in "that one" since the corners are exposed like the "others?" I don't get "those" types, but that's just me. I agree how "this one" doesn't have the shock resistance like silicone, which I think is more durable than this ruberized plastic or whatever and protects the phone. I also wanted to know more about that holster like if its an innie or an outie.
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Seidio,

What is the difference in thickness between the silicone case vs the rubberized hard case?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    I don't see the point in "that one" since the corners are exposed like the "others?" I don't get "those" types, but that's just me. I agree how "this one" doesn't have the shock resistance like silicone, which I think is more durable than this ruberized plastic or whatever and protects the phone. I also wanted to know more about that holster like if its an innie or an outie.
    I quit chucking my phone/PDA around after I upgraded from a Visor Deluxe to a Visor Prism.
    Vinnie
  12.    #272  
    A few things...
    1. I'm bailing on the silicone cases. They're already floating around ebay for cheap, and those guys are buying in bigger quantities than what I was willing to stomach so they get it cheaper than what I was getting it for.
    2. Still going to try and move forward with the black and red crystal cases as well as the cradle w/external battery charger. Though the company is seriously lagging in response time, and I'm trying to move so I don't miss the bus on it.

3. updated the thread to show the Vaja and Monaco cases.

Vaja ivolution Grip Case Looks pretty cool actually though a little bulky side to side.

http://store.treocentral.com/store_i...large/3387.jpgMonaco Leather Sleeve Case
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Seidio plans to release the super thin rubberized hard case tomorrow (12/4).

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=895

Seidio
    Shipping for Centro rubberized hard case began today (12/5).

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio
    Any info on that holster that's due to be released soon? Which skins will it work with, is it an innie or outie, any info?
    Seidio plans to release Centro stylus (non-pen type) today or tomorrow (12/6).

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 12/05/2007 at 01:53 PM.
    Anyone who bought the pen stylus that wants the one without can make me an offer I can't refuse.
  17. t4l
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Seidio plans to release Centro stylus (non-pen type) today or tomorrow (12/6).

Seidio
    Aargh .. that's what I really wanted .. but I already got the pen version
  18.    #278  
    the cheap crystal cases have invaded ebay. so much for me getting a jump on them. though seeing a centro actually in one (even though the pics aren't high quality), I'm not sure I'm liking it.

You can see the cutout around the keyboard cuts in more instead of extending straight down from the send/end buttons. Thinking that might hinder use of that outer edge of keys. Don't know why they needed to do that. The hard case doesn't need support there. It's got plenty from the screen area.

But for about $14-15 it might be worth looking at. A lot cheaper than Seidio's though I like their design a little better.

Crystal Cases on ebay
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Shipping for Centro rubberized hard case began today (12/5).

Thank you for the patience.

Seidio
    I pre-ordered mine, so I hope it arrives soon. I'll give some feedback in this thread after I've had a chance to "road test" it.
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    eBay store has the thin, hard cases but in matching red, real pink and blue.

http://stores.ebay.com/cellking2006