Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnL_ View Post
    Now I just need my replacement stylus...
    Already got mine. One minor complaint, I use a fingernail to grab the hook on the stylus and pull it out. With the original stylus, it came out easily but the hook on the Seidio stylus is also the cap for the pen, so as soon as it clears the case, the cap spins and I loose my grip on it.

Still, it's almost not worth mentioning and certainly not a deal breaker, after all, it's just a stylus!

I would prefer to see a pen-less version where the cap doesn't spin. I could probably easily fix that with a little super glue.

Other than that, the stylus is a perfect fit!
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    Already got mine. One minor complaint, I use a fingernail to grab the hook on the stylus and pull it out. With the original stylus, it came out easily but the hook on the Seidio stylus is also the cap for the pen, so as soon as it clears the case, the cap spins and I loose my grip on it.

Still, it's almost not worth mentioning and certainly not a deal breaker, after all, it's just a stylus!

I would prefer to see a pen-less version where the cap doesn't spin. I could probably easily fix that with a little super glue.

Other than that, the stylus is a perfect fit!
    So the cap for the pen screws on?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway
    Quote Originally Posted by LennyV View Post
    So the cap for the pen screws on?
    No, it doesn't screw on, if it did, I could tighten it and it wouldn't spin!

It just pops on and off like any pen with a cap but the fit is somewhat loose. Not loose enough (at this point) that the cap will pop off and leave the stylus stuck in the phone but loose enough that it spins as soon as the cap clears the case.

Kind of hard to explain. If you hold the metal part of the stylus with one hand, you can easily "twirl" the pen cap as if you are screwing it on, but at the same time the cap is on tight enough that it won't fall off and has no problem pulling the stylus out of the case.
    Last edited by Trekker; 11/24/2007 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Fixed a wrong word
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Chimmer -

I can see what you're talking about. I receive my new stylus in the mail today as well. I may just glue the cap on as I don't normally carry a pen and can't think of a good reason to start - if someone wants me to sign something they can give me a pen.

I do believe my "Sudoku" times are going to drop noticeably now.
  5.    #245  
    crystal cases. looking into these now as well. so hopefully over the next few weeks I'll have silicone, crystal cases and a charge with 2nd battery charging. Definitely a slow drawn out process, but one that hopefully gets easier down the road. http://4ustuff.com/product/pic_index/2296centro.jpghttp://4ustuff.com/product/it_pic/PD.../2296_pic0.gif
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  6. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Crystal cases are the hard clear plastic right?
    Seidio plans to release super slim rubberized hard case and matching holster for Centro next week.
    Can anyone recommend a good belt-clip case?
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release super slim rubberized hard case and matching holster for Centro next week.
    You guys have any teaser pictures?
    ASUS A8Jp • XBOX360 Elite • NDS Lite & R4DS • Kodak Z712 IS • Creative ZEN 8GB • Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

Quote Originally Posted by dreadpiratedoug View Post
    You guys have any teaser pictures?
    yes, we will post it early next week

Seidio
  11. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Are they clear?
    Quote Originally Posted by jluffred View Post
    I purchased a brown leather case on Sprint for the Centro as they told me it would fit. It was a snug fit, but OK. After ONE day, all the keys on the Centro turned brown. It was unbelievable. I tried to clean it with everything under the sun, but it really didn't work. I took the case and phone back and got an exchange on the phone because I was within my 30 days. I guess it was the gummy keys that absorbed the brown dye out of the leather. I can't figure it out.

Same exact thing happened to me.
  13. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    can you dampen a paper towel with some water mixed with bleach and swipe it over quickly? Then wipe over it again with a damp paper towel only dampened with water.
    Pink silicone skin/case on Ebay. This time the price is reasonable. $12 shipped I think

http://cgi.ebay.com/HQ-Black-Silicon...QQcmdZViewItem
    now that's the cutest black centro I've ever seen..
    diane
    Seidio plans to release the super thin rubberized hard case tomorrow (12/4).

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=895

Seidio
    A reply sent to an inquiry I had made:

Dear Customer,

As we promised, we are writing to you in order to inform we have launched the Vaja Leather iVolution Grip for the Palm Centro device.

You can find all the details about this product here in our site:

http://www.vajacases.com/home/home_e...i&c=6&it=9&s=1

Thank you very much for your interest in our cases!

Best regards

Marνa Cecilia
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio plans to release the super thin rubberized hard case tomorrow (12/4).

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=895
    Looks good. Finally, someone realized that there is no reason to leave the micro SD slot uncovered!

Now, the question I have is how easy is it to remove? Will it stand up to repeated install/& removals in case we have to get to the battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by chimmer View Post
    Looks good. Finally, someone realized that there is no reason to leave the micro SD slot uncovered!

Now, the question I have is how easy is it to remove? Will it stand up to repeated install/& removals in case we have to get to the battery?
    You would hope so for $30
    Quote Originally Posted by t.j.k. View Post
    You would hope so for $30
    For that much, it almost makes me just want to order a Sena ...
    ASUS A8Jp • XBOX360 Elite • NDS Lite & R4DS • Kodak Z712 IS • Creative ZEN 8GB • Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)