Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Man I thought it was only my Body Glove. Its a great case after a day or two the dust build up is terrible and you can barley see the screen. Been trying to figure out what to do about it .
    I was using some compressed air to blow it out frequently.
    The exposed corners was the first thing I noticed on the Platinum and Scuba. If I was getting a case I'd like to see that everything is covered for impact and water resistance.

Speaking of which I reported that guy on eBay for the S/H twice and he lowered the S/H twice. The item is still overpriced but buyer beware, at least he isn't ripping people off with the S/H now. I feel better now.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    Well that platinum scuba looking case from ebay lasted on my Centro for about two minutes. The fit just seemed a little off in general. The bottom was a little lopsided so the left side would come up and over the corner edge of keys. No little adjustments would correct it. Plus that plastic cover over the screen is annoying. I'd take pictures, but I just don't feel like it...haha.

And PLIO, OEM would indicate it was made by Palm which it clearly isn't. In regards to Fortte, you could always contest the charge with your credit card company.
    I agree crogs, I just recieved mine today and the fit is off. Another thing is the bottom keys..Caps, 0, Alt, and menu are a pain to use with this case on.
    Oh well, in the drawer it goes
    I just got the BodyGuardz for the Centro and I personally think they are great. Once they are on you dont even know there there. Ultimate protection from scratches from stuff in my pockets and the guardz are thin enough to slip into a case if I need it. very nice.
    Here is a post I found on a clear case on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-OEM-Sp...QQcmdZViewItem

Here is a pic of the actual case containing a Red Centro:

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...60#post1538460

P.S. I don't think this one has been posted here, but I could be wrong, with all the posts here and all.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Ok, the guy on eBay now has Make an Offer or something! He has 10 and lowered the S/H price! I couldn't tell what colors he has since he shows the clear, pink and black.

One thing I meant to ask which I don't remember reading here is if the Flexiskin or the ones found at the TC Store have a smooth or textured back? My LD skin is smooth on back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVP View Post
    Ok, the guy on eBay now has Make an Offer or something! He has 10 and lowered the S/H price! I couldn't tell what colors he has since he shows the clear, pink and black.
    Which auction is that, link please?

Thanks!

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    The one I've been ranting on here recently! I've found searching Centro and not Palm Centro gets you better results on eBay. Item number: 320184130342 he probably won't sell it to me but at least you guys got a better deal. He just replied to my email and he does have pink, clear and black, in that order.
    LOL, he's nuts if he wants $37.00 for rubber, and on Ebay. Make an offer or not.

Link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...3D50%26fvi%3D1

Exactly! If he can beat the TC Store here by a few bucks I'd consider it. His cousin is getting them to him from China so you know he's getting um a good price. Its $26 here. If he took it for $15 I'd do it. I paid $10-$12 I think including shipping for the one for my LD on eBay. Let's all make an offer of $10 so he gives in!
    I purchased a brown leather case on Sprint for the Centro as they told me it would fit. It was a snug fit, but OK. After ONE day, all the keys on the Centro turned brown. It was unbelievable. I tried to clean it with everything under the sun, but it really didn't work. I took the case and phone back and got an exchange on the phone because I was within my 30 days. I guess it was the gummy keys that absorbed the brown dye out of the leather. I can't figure it out.
  12.    #192  
    It's been mentioned, but I haven't seen it available online to actually post a link. The ebay auction seems to be the first. Odd. Since it seems like the guy isn't a one hit wonder, I'll post the auction for a link to buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom View Post
    P.S. I don't think this one has been posted here, but I could be wrong, with all the posts here and all.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  13.    #193  
    Just thought I'd post this pic. It's the main reason I'm starting to lean away from the leather or scuba type skin cases. I don't know why the Centro has them all designed like this, The couple I had for my 700p including the Sena weren't as intrusive. You can see how the bottom extends up and over to where it intereferes with the keys. I think this is where rigid cases end up having an advantage if their designed right. Protect the sides and bottom. and the raised areas everywhere else but the keyboard will keep it protected in a drop. Would be really difficult to drop it just on its keyboard, unless it lands on something protruding.
    http://www.siemshop.com/ebay/image/i...PLCTS41pc3.jpg

That's the pdair case by the way. And there's a guy on ebay selling them now for $3-4 cheaper than buying direct.
    pdair on ebay

Sena does it right, but I'm not dropping $50 on a case. They are nice though. Much better designed than other leather skin cases.
    http://www.senacases.com/palm-cases/...in-cases/4.jpg

and why do they make the stupid cutout for the microsd slot? It's not like you can access it without taking the cases off. Everyone seems to be putting a cutout there.

also....I put an offer in at $10 for the silicone on ebay. There was one other person with an offer in (victoria*** someone. anyone on here?) I'm game for a mass offering at $10. You can get the Smartphone Experts version in the Treocentral store for $20 plus shipping.
    Silicone on ebay
    Last edited by crogs571; 11/19/2007 at 09:53 AM.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  14.    #194  
    my $10 offer on the silicone got declined in about an hour. No counteroffer either. I say everybody flood him with $10 offers.
    I pretty much decided I'll have to get a Sena ... how they look is just yards beyond what others have - I'm getting tired of not having a case, but I might just hold out and see what the Seidio silicon is like. It better not have any plastic over the screen though, that **** would be cut out fast.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

I agree with the flooding. I don't know if $10 is fair, I was thinking around $15 plus S/H since he's still the only one selling it on eBay. I'm not sure I like the clear frost on a black now, red will definitely look good. My LD is silver and that shows through since it sort of reflects. I was considering the blue or green so I can look a little more hip.
    Seidio is now shipping the pen stylus for Palm Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is now shipping the pen stylus for Palm Centro
    I must have been the first one to buy, just got myself a 3-pack and will be glad to say goodbye to that horrible plastic stylus, woot

now after getting my invisibleshield and 4gb microsdhc all that is left is an extended battery that uses the stock battery cover
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I see you have Beyza Cases listed as "coming soon" under the "Pouch Cases". According to the email reply I received from them on November 14th, it looks like you can also add them as "coming soon" under the "Play Through Cases" section.

Our Centro Cases will be available in 21 days as our Skin Type and SlimLine type.

Flip Types will be available in new year.

Thanks and Kind Regards
    Ali Yildirim
    Director
    International Sales Department & WebStores
    I looked at the Treo cases they have, and I really liked the look of the open-faced models. Has anyone here ever used one of their cases? Feedback please!
  20.    #200  
    well the sena ones will show up on ebay in the near future for about 15 cheaper than direct. The Beyza cases look very similar to Sena's offferings.

I wish one of those companies would make a leather covered metal clip. I'm tired of the removable swivels. Anice clip is so much more low profile.