1.    #1  
    Good guy,

I noticed under 4.x and now under 5.0 that my contacts, tasks and notes are not synching to my Lotus Notes account.

We are running Notes 6.5.3 on the corporate level, with a local database on the PC replicating to the server. If I connect to the webmail Notes version, I see all my contacts, tasks, notes, etc. synched from the PC to the Notes server - no issue there.

However, on my Treo 700P (Palm 5.4.9, sprint), with (and previously without) the MR applied, Good is not synching personal contacts, notes and tasks from the Treo to the Notes server. If the documentation did not state pretty clearly that this is supposed to be happening, I would write the behavior off as a design "feature".

Fortunately I have EasySynch Pro installed (for the years preceeding GMM) which keeps the Notes desktop in synch with the native Palm apps, so I have access to the data. Still, it would be nice to no longer require dual apps for contacts, tasks and notes.

Am I overlooking something? Is there a configuration setting on the Good server our admin should be configuring? Any help is most appreciated.

As an aside, I find 5.0 - in general - to be a marked improvement in many areas. I am particuarly pleased to see the RSS feed function - most useful.

On the down side, GMM upgrades have always resulted in my being forced to do a hard reset (Good locking up the Palm and other nasty effects). I suspect this is something of a personal problem since we have another Treo 700P user (also on Palm OS 5.4.9 and sprint) who never experiences these issues.....

Thanks for any help you can provide!
    If you are replicating out, it should be showing on your device. Is anyone else in your organization experiencing the same thing? If so, I would recommend having your GMM admin contact tech support.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodGuy View Post
    If you are replicating out, it should be showing on your device. Is anyone else in your organization experiencing the same thing? If so, I would recommend having your GMM admin contact tech support.
    The behavior, to the best of my knowledge, is consistent.

Methinks you are right and it is time for the admin to "drop a dime".

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Good (and BES) sync between the device and I-Notes (webmail). To get that data to your desktop, you need to go to the Notes Inbox, select Actions from the menu bar at the TOP of the screen (File, Edit, View, Create, Actions, Help) and select Synchronize Address Book. If you have a lot of entries to sync, this could take a little while...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ea0423 View Post
    Good (and BES) sync between the device and I-Notes (webmail). To get that data to your desktop, you need to go to the Notes Inbox, select Actions from the menu bar at the TOP of the screen (File, Edit, View, Create, Actions, Help) and select Synchronize Address Book. If you have a lot of entries to sync, this could take a little while...
    If ever the opportinity presents itself, I owe you a drink! That did it. And I found the same solution for the memo/personal journal, thanks to you.