1.    #1  
    Posting the older version 6.6 version of Sprint Business Connection. This isn't as fancy graphically as the newer 6.7 version. I like this one though.

It is faster, smaller and has less bugs then the 6.7 version. The only disadvantage is that you may get a nag screen once in a while letting you know that you can upgrade to a newer version.

Some things other things that are working fine 6.6 that are broken in 6.7 (hence 6.6 is better):
    -number of email notification in 6.7 doesn't notify the Palm OS of the correct # of emails a lot of the time.
    -6.7 corrupts the color Palette of the Palm OS. So when you use some apps like DocstoGo and Datebk6. Fonts show up in white which is impossible to read on a white background.
    -Speed of returning # of emails to the Palm OS. This doesn't really help if you have MR 1.10 and use the palm dialer, because they took out the email notification. If you use Takephone or 2day, those apps display # of emails and it is faster with this version of bizconn.
    -I'm also finding that this version makes my device more stable, because it uses less memory.

You need to make sure 6.7 is completely deleted from your device before you install this.

Who knows...maybe this will even help those 755p users.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mogulman; 10/04/2007 at 09:47 PM.
  2.    #2  
    If you end up liking this and don't want the nag screen about having to update....

Here is the 6.6 version hacked.. so that it reports it is version 6.7.3.235 (current version).

That way it won't tell you that there is an update available every so often...
    Attached Files Attached Files
  3.    #3  
    Anyone else try this yet? Anyone even using Sprint Biz Connect anymore?

Just wondering what other people think. This seems to have made things much better for me.... In email and device stability.
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulman View Post
    Anyone else try this yet? Anyone even using Sprint Biz Connect anymore?

Just wondering what other people think. This seems to have made things much better for me.... In email and device stability.

Tried it on my 755p. No luck (same problems as newer version).

Thanks anyway!
    755p driver still lusting after old BCPE functionality...sigh. What did we do to offend Seven?