1.    #1  
    So Recently bought a second hand treo 600...however my ringer seems to be broken. Talking on calls still works fine, and all sounds work with the headpiece plugged in, but otherwise nothing.

Had a look around, found a similar problem with the 650, does anyone know of the solution for the 600? Tried volumecare bypass, but doesnt seem to do anything - maybe im doing it wrong though...
    Your headset plug is stuck. Try plugging and unplugging the headset a few times. Treos from 600 onward have this issue. Good luck and welcome to TC.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Hi, had definently been trying that, but to no avail. Any other ideas?

Ive tried using the bypasser on volumecontroll - however it doesnt seem to work. My headset still gets sound even when i turn on the blocker, is there a specific version i need?
    Your rear speaker is probably dead or the connectors just need to be cleaned and adjusted. Easy to do if you're comfortable opening your Treo. Search for 'battery replacement' to see DIY instructions and several parts distributors. Have fun with it.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!