Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Am I seeing this right, that the AT&T version will have a music store included?

If so, that and PTT make it a very attractive option.
    Just FYI. I have the Master Launch Deck for the Centro. I guess that's what they call the sales info sheet for the employees. It was released to them on the 30th. It says it's a Sprint exclusive for 90 days. So I'd say look for it on ATT in the latter part of January.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Quote Originally Posted by tama2112 View Post
    What about stinkin Verizon??! We still only have the 700's!
    VZ has always been real slow at getting the latest new phones!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    I was playing around on the ATT website a couple days ago, looking at the fun media stuff they offer, and when I went to click the make & model of my phone to see if it was compatible, I selected Palm first, then the next drop down only showed 1 model that was compatible, and it said CENTRO.

Maybe they are gearing up for it already??? I just thought it was odd that a model that they don't currently carry, was on a compatibility list on their website.

It will be great if they offer it out soon, I think they would definatley get alot of buyers.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12