1.    #1  
    Just wondering... I know this just came out but I would like to know if any of you have it so I could decide if my money is better spent on the 16 or 8 gb card...
    I have a 1 GB card and it is way more than enough. I can't imagine what I'd do with 16 GB on a phone.

Anyway, good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I have a 1 GB card and it is way more than enough. I can't imagine what I'd do with 16 GB on a phone.

Anyway, good luck!
    Really useful post. That is why there are so many different Palm programs and different size cards. Everyone has different needs or wants. Most people using a large card would use it for music, some for movies (screen is too small for me), storage of pictures or other files from a computer, gps maps, palm games and programs, audio bible(about 2gb). I am sure people use large cards for other things too.

Educated, if you have the sdhc update, it should work with the 8 or the 16. Since the 16 just came out, you may be the first one. You just have to decide if you want to spend $160.