1.    #1  
    Can someone do me a huge favor and post all the known ## codes for sprint. I would really appreciate it.
    The couple I know . . . . .

##786# dial this for a phone info screen
    ##33284# for a screen that has signal strength data on it:
    The RSSI value (-68ish for standing under a tower, to -110ish at the no signal end)
    ##377 to find out what app caused a reset

Maybe we can paste more into this thread from other threads that had partial listings. . . .
    Last edited by gtwo; 10/03/2007 at 08:25 PM.
    Below is what I have:

##377#
    System Error Log: Shows an information screen indicating why the unit crashed.

##786#
    Phone Information: Shows the following information: life timer, life data, warranty date, ESN, MDN, MSID, software revision, hardware revision, PRL version, PRI checksum, refurbished status, refurb. provider, activation date and mobile protocol revision.

This screen has a menu. The menu choices are Diagnostics and Reset.

##33284#
    Debug Parameters: Shows the following information: RSSI value, CP state, SID, NID, RF mode, CH #, P_REV_IN_USE, SO, F-RC, R-RC, active PN, ec/lo, rx, tx, tx adj, FCH walsh code, finger PNs, finger rx, finger lock state, bad frames, total frames and FER.

##3282#
    Data Settings: This screen shows your data settings and allows you to modify them.

This screen also has a menu. The menu choices are Browser, Download, Pictures, Update Vision Profile and Restore. With your stylus, tap on the word Data. Select Update Vision Profile from the pull down menu. This should get the phone to connect to Sprint Provisioning and update your Vision service information

##774#
    PRI Checksum / System Restore: This screen shows the PRI checksum and also allows you to reset the unit to factory default settings.

##8463#
    Date & Time: This simply shows the date and time.

*18 Dial will search for the strongest signal.
    A couple to add to the list:

##7738#
    Displays mobile protocol revisions.

##49878#
    Hardware test menu. Allows tests of Battery, Buttons, Keyboard, Audio, Memory, Vibration and LED.