1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have that problem? I have a 2007 Infiniti G35S. My XV6700 worked fine and reported the name of the incoming callers (so long as I had their name and number in the car's address book). However, with the 755p, all calls come in as Private when they are in the address book and they're not private numbers.

Any ideas?
    Brian, I've got an 08 G37S and have the same issue. All calls even the ones in the phone book come up as private. Sucks.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbanks View Post
    Brian, I've got an 08 G37S and have the same issue. All calls even the ones in the phone book come up as private. Sucks.
    Yeah I just confirmed from another G35 driver that it happens with him with a Treo as well. It appears the 755p is the problem here. I wonder if it reports phone numbers over bluetooth with a 1 in front or with weird formatting like ( and ) that the car can't read.

Just reaching for straws. I think it's really isolated to the Treo.
    Yeah, it's pretty lame as the car has a great display for calls.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by peterbanks View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty lame as the car has a great display for calls.
    Send me a PM if you find a work around, I'll do the same if I do.

I posted a message on the G35 forums and other users have verified the issue. The Treo 700wx works fine so the problem is definitely related to the PalmOS. Also, other PalmOS phones have shown the problem 650 and 680.
    I had to do my first hard reset since I purchased my 755 last night, and wanted to warn you about something. Unlike in my Acura where the car's phone book was independent of the paired phones, in the G if you delete your phone, you lose all your phone book entries. You have to re-enter all your contacts and voice tags. So next time I will try to re-pair the phone with the car without removing the currently paired phone. Just an FYI.