1.    #1  
    I have been experiencing power vision data connection problem at home with my 755p. The data connection would disconnect and then reconnect again right away. This was happening several times a day and was really getting on my nerve. I finally called sprint tech support and they updated my PRL Rev to 60610 about two days ago. So far, no more data connection drops.

I live in an area where Sprint recently rolled out its EVDO service. If you have been experiencing similar issues, call sprint tech support and have them update your PRL.
    I've had the PRL update for a long time and i still spend half of my day waiting to connect to powervision...

What can i do... I've tried everything...
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Try going to the data screen by typing #3282 and then try re-provisioning the power vision.
    The 755p suffers from dropping the network. It will take a patch from Palm to fix it. There is ways to slow the dropouts down, but still no cure for it.
    Matty
    i've reprovisioned a bunch of times...

wanna know somthing funny... I got one of the first 755p's when they came out... The screen broke on that one so I had to get the one I have now... the first one I had did not have any of these troubles with the network...