1.    #1  
    I know that you can pre-order in on palms website now but I was wondering if anyone knows when its going to be available on sprints website.

Thanks,
    There's a post right below this that has the information - it will be available instores and on the site on the 14th. I've called and confirmed with my local store, you should consider doing the same.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

I was told in redlands ca, that is wasn't hitting stores until November 2nd. I would take dreadpiratedoug suggestion and call your local store to make sure.
    Yah, always safe than sorry - syphex, are you going to be upgrading and paying the full $400, or are you going with a new contract? If you're going the route I am, the $400, I would suggest just going through Palm - I wouldn't let Sprint tell me the wrong date, I'd also tell them that the site tells you Oct 14th and they should consider contacting corporate.
    ASUS A8Jp XBOX360 Elite NDS Lite & R4DS Kodak Z712 IS Creative ZEN 8GB Palm Centro

Current MP Games: Team Fortress 2 (PC), Halo 3 (360)

no I will not be buying this.. I got suckered into buying the 755p ... no way in hell palm is going to get more money for the same phone twice... The only thing I want from this phone is versamail 4.0
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    My Store is really awsome..They are discounting the phone so that its going to only cost me $99.00 for me and I won't have to extnd my contract..I will defintaly be there the day its released to pick up mine here in San Jose.
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kg6bki View Post
    My Store is really awsome..They are discounting the phone so that its going to only cost me $99.00 for me and I won't have to extnd my contract..I will defintaly be there the day its released to pick up mine here in San Jose.
    Are you still in contract now?
    Lenny

Ice Visor Deluxe-->Treo 90-->Treo 650--> Treo 700p-->Burgundy Treo 755p -->Onyx Centro--> Pre Minus--> Pixi Minus

[Once I lost my corkscrew in Africa. We had to live on food and water for 2 weeks.....Ernest Hemmingway