Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I want to get an SDIO WIFI Card for my Treo but don't know which one to get or which software will work with Palm OS 650. I looked on ebay and didn't see anything for this model.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    No SDIO WIFI for Treo 650. You can only use enfora's product. It's WiFi Sled.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kc5hwb View Post
    I want to get an SDIO WIFI Card for my Treo but don't know which one to get or which software will work with Palm OS 650. I looked on ebay and didn't see anything for this model.
    Search is your friend. This has been discussed over and over.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    It hasn't been discussed recently except for that one thread which was asking opinions, not giving answers to what drivers to use. I wanted to see if there were any updated drivers/software for the Palm OS.
    Quote Originally Posted by kc5hwb View Post
    I wanted to see if there were any updated drivers/software for the Palm OS.
    If there were there'd be a recent post or two about it...
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Considering that the Treo 650 has long been discontinued and that to get the drivers requires some major reverse engineering expertise of a programmer or hacker plus a lot of time, it's very unlikely there will ever be a driver for it.

Besides, it is also very unlikely that anyone will spend the time and effort to do so, and provide it for free and it's equally unlikely that most people would want to spend the money for a driver either. How much would you pay for a hacked driver? $10? And how many will pay for it to make it worthwhile? If Shadowmite gave up on it, I don't think anyone will try, although, it can happen.

So, hopefully, that will bury this age old question in the ground.

If anything, there's more chance of a driver for the Treo 680 than the 650, although that's also a remote possibility.
    Flash demos, reviews of PDA and smartphone apps and contests at Palm Discovery . How to do Palm resets. T/T2/T3/Treo screws