Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I actually found my old in a pile of my old computer stuff. I thought about reviving it, but I can't seem to find my charger... can I still buy one?
    Quote Originally Posted by layla17 View Post
    I actually found my old in a pile of my old computer stuff. I thought about reviving it, but I can't seem to find my charger... can I still buy one?
    Yeah, Just look for a charger for the Treo 90, 180, 270, 300, or 600; they all used the same power charger. You can find one easily on eBay.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I have a treo 600 charger somewhere...I think...I'll look and post..but in the mean time pm me if interested
    I still have my old Treo 600 external battery sled! Remember those!!

Funny thing is, I was thinking about all the discussions these days about wanting the Treos to be slimmer, but my old Treo 300 minus the flip lid was pretty slim. I can't recall if it would be slimmer to current gen Treos, but it seemed pretty slim to me. Man...I actually miss the T300...classic Handspring device back in the day...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12