1.    #1  
    Whenever I do a soft reset on my Treo 700p (which, unfortunately, is more often that I should have to, but that's another story...) I lose my entire calendar (files exists, but no records) - this only happens with the calendar, all other files remain intact. I then have to hotsync to get it back, sometimes taking more than 1 try (first time I might get a sync error, then I have to set the sync to "Desktop Overwrites Handheld" and then it works).

Some configuration info that might be relevant:

Verizon
    Just ran the Palm update to 1.1 (but problem existed before the upgrade)
    Datebook6
    Ran DBscan and found no errors in DB

Has anyone seen this problem or recommend a fix?

Shane
    Sounds (on the surface) like a "Saved Preferences" file issue. You might try Reset Doctor by HobbyistSoftware, which has some tools for just such issues.
    Lord, who will we go to? You have the words of eternal life. Jn 6:68 <><
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
  3.    #3  
    I tried Reset Doctor, but that does not seem to be on the right track. To make sure I am clear, the issue is that after any soft reset, the calendar comes up empty - all entries are gone. It is as if the soft reset deletes the calendar file and creates a new (blank) one.

Then on the first Hotsync, the calendar does not sync (error messages), but on the second Hotsync it works fine.
    What are the hotsync error messages? Is the calendar empty in Datebk6 AND Calendar, or possibly just Datebk6? Are you syncing to Palm Desktop or Outlook, and if the later, are you using a third party sync app like PocketMirror?
    PDA "trail" > Sharp Wizard OZ-750 > Palm M100 > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Sony T665C > Sony NX80V > Sony TH55(2) > Palm Treo 700p
  5.    #5  
    Sync error messages (on first sync after reset only):

OLERR:0D-0034
    OLERR:0D-0026
    OLERR:0D-0006
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001

Calendar is empty on both Datebk6 and Calendar

Syncing to Outlook 2007, using new Palm conduits and Palm Hotsync on Windows XP.
    "OLERR" errors are "Outlook errors" and Palm/Microsoft have some extensive help. Basically, you have Outlook folder issues. I suspect syncing is corrupting your calendar db on your device, thus the loss of data at reset. Start here:

http://kb.palm.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBC...m_External2001

and then look for your specific OLERR errors at Palm and Microsoft Support. You might also try the quick fix of running Office repair.