Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Is there any email application for the treo 755P that will sync my contacts, calendar and email with exchange besides versamail? I have seem some that connect to exchange but only sync email and nothing else.

Thanks...
    No sorry.
    and Syphex would know...by the way, thanks again for your help fellow-treo'er. I am so happy with mail2web, I jump for joy when I check my email.
    Palm 105--->Samsung i-300--->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 300 (still has the best keyboard)-->Treo 755p-->Palm PRE-->Treo 680(unlocked by me)--->iPhone 3G---->iPhone 4---->Hp Pre3
    The beta program from Seven will in theory, but none have been able to get it to work. It's from the makers of the Sprint email app.
    Matty
    just as a note don't go with the sprint email app. you might hear that its push but its not... it doesn't sync anything. I wish there was a program like chatter that would be as versatile and still sync my contacts/calender. I just can't believe will all the software out there someone has not developed a decent EAS email program. its been almost 4 years since exchange 2003 came out. I don't exactly know when sp2 came out for it enabling microsofts direct push but still you would think in that time we would be able to have a decent program...