1.    #1  
    I pre-ordered the Centro for my wife; however, it won't cost $99. I didn't want to have a +$100 monthly bill.

My wife is currently on T-Mobile with 1000 minutes (no data) and 300 SMS messages allowed for $55. This $55 is with all the taxes and stuff. If I added data, it would be $20 more. SO it would cost about $75 a month if I added data to make the two apples to apples.

Current T-Mobile Plan
    NW GM 1K w/Nts&Wkds 45.99
    Text Message 300 2.99
    Monthly Service Charges 48.98
    Adjustments -
    Usage Charges 0.98
    One Time Charges -
    Other Charges -
    Taxes & Surcharges 5.17
    Total $55.13

Only thing I could get that was close is a 900 minutes plan ($59.99) with 300 SMS (5.00) and data ($20.00). So it is at $80 before any taxes and other charges. So I suspect that it will be closer to $90 a month.

I am having doubts that this phone is going to be worth it for an extra $35 to $40 a month. Well see if it happens or I cancel it (Ordered the Black one).

In order to get his extremely high monthly big, I had to pay $199.99 for the Centro. All $99 phone deals have a +$100 unless you get a plan that has like 200 minutes a month (Who has 200 minutes anymore?).
    Last edited by godschoice; 09/30/2007 at 09:06 PM.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Have you checked out the "SERO" plan?

All the plans including unlimited data and text.
    www.sprint.com/sero

use the following email to order one
    savings@sprintemi.com

For your usage, you can pick the $49.99 for 1250 minutes with unlimited data and text.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by icesalmon View Post
    Have you checked out the "SERO" plan?

All the plans including unlimited data and text.
    www.sprint.com/sero

use the following email to order one
    savings@sprintemi.com

For your usage, you can pick the $49.99 for 1250 minutes with unlimited data and text.
    Plans DO look good; however, the Centro is not offered yet. I think I will cancel and wait until the phone is shipping and see if it is offered with the SERO plan.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com